Conversation Between SheriffDep and bolteon
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. bolteon
    08-24-2017 07:01 PM
    Hey Andrew!

Thanks for reaching out, I appreciate it. This stuff is kinda my zen and I'm 100% into it. I picked up recently a Defelsko DFT Combo for a great price ($150 bucks) and am looking to add the right tools.

It's a lot to digest, but I work in Visual Effects, so the look of things is my business and I can sure appreciate the work and effort that goes into making paint look great. I'm likely going to tell the seller that he should just knock off the agreed upon price for paint correction off the cost of the car and then drive the car back to Southern California from the mid west- then I'll evaluate and start the process of making the Vantage shine.

I'm all ears...
  2. SheriffDep
    08-23-2017 02:47 PM
    Velocitybts@yahoo.com email me and I will help you understand the process to take care of the paint. You likely know a lot already, I will just refine what you know and understand. Also, side point, I can help with saving you a bit of money on supplies, or tell you where to buy. Either way its all in helping make sure AMs are taken care of the way they should be. PS.....I do not have a business. I did this on the side for years learning as I went, to a point where I would do through friends Ferraris, a Lambo, Maseratis, AMs etc...... But for the past 3 years its been just personal cars. I just like to help and keep some accounts handy for discounted stuff. I pass that onto friends when they need things. So definitely not a profit maker for me. Just want to help. There are basic items like PROPER towels, sponges, soaps and other tools to use when cleaning. And nothing locally is good to buy, so let me know sir.

Andrew