1. NYoutftr
    05-01-2016 07:51 AM
    will research it, you are a long ways away
  2. bambalam
    04-29-2016 11:52 PM
    Hi David, I am happy to buy the wheels off you, the address is
    36 The Jib, Port Macquarie, New South Wales,
    Australia, 2444.
    Can you work out a price for delivery including insurance and tell me your paypal account then I will put some money in your account.
    Thanks
    Simon
  3. NYoutftr
    04-15-2016 06:32 AM
    hello simon
    sorry for the delay
    If I am going to sell these to someone overseas, which I have no problem with.
    I would prefer they arrange for the shipping for the shipping along with pickup.
    Because my family runs a retail e-commerce business, we cannot alter the merchandise/gift portion to avoid any fees the buyer may be responsible for.
    You would also need to purchase shipping insurance in case of damage to wheels during shipping.
    Paypal will be fine for payment.
    If you send me your address along with telephone number, I can give you an estimate of the shipping cost via US postal service international.
    david
  4. bambalam
    04-14-2016 04:04 AM
    Hi David, I realise that I haven't been on this forum for very long but I am legitimately interested in these wheels, I am unable to find any in Australia and therefore have started to look in the USA for a set hence why I signed up to this forum. I have bought parts from retailers in the US before. I will understand if you are not interested in shipping to Australia but I am happy to pay for them on paypal or international money transfer.
    If you are interested then I am happy for you to contact me through email or through this website, otherwise send me a contact number and I will give you a call directly for peace of mind - I realise the time difference between us.
    If you don't want to sell the centercaps with the wheels can you let me know an alternative cap that I can use otherwise I am keen to purchase for a value you think is reasonable.
    Is it possible for you to find out a shipping cost so I can work out my costs here.

Simon Berry.
    Port Macquarie, NSW Australia. 2444
  5. bambalam
    04-10-2016 12:33 AM
    Hi mate, I am looking to fit these onto a 928 and I think the 50 offset for the front is a bit short of the 56 that should work on my car so I will do a bit of research during the week and get back to you.
    My email is simonberry888@hotmail.com, can you send me a couple more photos of the wheels, I am also interested in the centre caps - are you interested in selling these as well and let me know what you want for them.
    I live in Australia, Port Macquarie zipcode is 2444, I think FedEx will deliver here as I have had parts sent out by them in the past without problems - can you get a quote on the shipping cost for me - I might get you to send them as two separate packages as this gets around the import duty in Australia.
    Thanks for your help.
    Simon