Detailing Vendor Classifieds Post all board sponsor classifieds here

Thanks for Another Great Detail Fest - Free Shipping & Free Gift over $95!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-28-2013, 02:15 PM
Former Vendor
Nick@Autogeek is on a distinguished road
Thanks for Another Great Detail Fest - Free Shipping & Free Gift over $95!

Detail Fest 2013 was a huge success and we're celebrating with a sale! Now through Sunday receive free shipping on orders over $95 with coupon code FREESHIPGIFT. In addition to free shipping, you'll also receive a FREE gift valued at $30! Sale ends Sunday, March 31st at midnight EST.

Details

Didn't make it for the show? Fear not - Yancy has you covered! Check out the pictures from both days at the links below.

Official 2013 Detail Fest Photos - Day 1

Official 2013 Detail Fest Photos - Day 2

Spring into boating season with Marine 31 Waxes, Cleaners & Polishes!

Marine 31 is Palm Beach Motoring Group’s first venture into the world of marine care products. Marine 31 consists of harbor-safe and eco-friendly compounds, polishes, waxes, detail sprays, shampoos and virtually anything else that somehow improves the appearance of your boat. The entire Marine 31 product line was developed right here in South Florida which means each and every product is exceptionally easy to apply and remove, even in direct sunlight. If you would rather spend more time out on the water and less time performing laborious cleaning tasks, check out Marine 31 Waxes, Cleaners & Polishes and take the simple approach to boat care.

Entire product line is on sale for a limited time. Stock up and save!

Marine 31 - Waxes, Cleaners & Polishes

Check out my review of Marine 31 All-In-One Gel Coat Polish & Wax!

Polishing a Boat @ Detail Fest w/Marine 31 Waxes, Cleaners & Polishes

Originally Posted by Nick@Autogeek
Really?! You want me to stand there for two days buffing on a boat?! That's the first thing that came out of my mouth when Max told me that I would be working in the marine section at our 8th annual Detail Fest. Before Max even had a chance to open his mouth and respond, I demanded (see "asked politely") that if I had to buff, polish and wax a boat for two days straight, my product line of choice would be the recently-introduced Marine 31 Waxes, Cleaners & Polishes. Max grinned, nodded his head and walked away. Now if getting the keys to his Crystal Red Corvette Convertible for the weekend was that easy.....

Marine 31 booth at our 8th Annual Detail Fest last weekend...

WARNING: The wax contained in this jar will turn heads and create WHIPLASH!

BLACKFIRE BlackICE Hybrid Montan Sealant Wax is a synthesis of German-sourced, color-charged montan wax and genuine Brazilian carnauba wax designed to bestow a dimension of gloss on black and dark colors that mimics the appearance of wet paint. Signature Wet Diamond Polymers provide exceptional resistance to UV rays and environmental contamination. BLACKFIRE BlackICE Hybrid Montan Sealant Wax will provide up to 5 months of paint protection on vehicles that have been properly clayed and polished first.

BLACKFIRE BlackICE Hybrid Montan Sealant Wax

Attached Images