Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

2008 Porsche GT3 New-Car Detail

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-17-2008, 12:35 PM
daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !
Your detail threads are some of my favorite on this entire site. Amazing job! I love seeing the photos.

One of these days you need to detail a car thats been abused so we can see some staggering before/after photos!

Old 01-17-2008, 08:59 PM
cheeta is on a distinguished road
were can i find forced air blower to dry my car like the one you have in the pic.

Old 01-17-2008, 10:10 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by daedalus
Your detail threads are some of my favorite on this entire site. Amazing job! I love seeing the photos.

One of these days you need to detail a car thats been abused so we can see some staggering before/after photos!
I'll dig into my bag of cars detailed and get a post up....how about a 2008 F430 Spider that had 600 miles and was detailed without any care or knowledge? Keep an eye out for the thread.

Old 01-17-2008, 10:11 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cheeta
were can i find forced air blower to dry my car like the one you have in the pic.
I sell them...please PM me with your information.

Old 01-18-2008, 06:24 AM
rennwagen is on a distinguished road
Nice Work

Car looks fantastic!

Old 01-18-2008, 11:17 PM
Raz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to all
Moe, absolutely fantastic job on the GT3! I'm turning into a bit of a detail nut with my car and spend a lot of time researching new products and methods. I hope it's not asking too much, but can you give us a list of all the products you used on this detail and what they were used for? I see Zymol was extensively used, but would love to learn more about their products. Look forward to seeing more detailing pics!

Old 01-19-2008, 12:59 AM
Lt1Corvette is on a distinguished road
Great job. Always enjoy reading your write ups.

Did you condition the dash board with the zymol treat?

Old 01-19-2008, 03:51 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by Lt1Corvette
Great job. Always enjoy reading your write ups.

Did you condition the dash board with the zymol treat?
Yes; the dash, and all the other leather surfaces, was conditioned using Zymol Treat. It has a soft and satin look to it and has no scent that competes with the New Car smell.

Old 01-19-2008, 03:57 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by Raz5219
Moe, absolutely fantastic job on the GT3! I'm turning into a bit of a detail nut with my car and spend a lot of time researching new products and methods. I hope it's not asking too much, but can you give us a list of all the products you used on this detail and what they were used for? I see Zymol was extensively used, but would love to learn more about their products. Look forward to seeing more detailing pics!
For the most part, you can see what I used in the pictures. Some of the things you didn't see were when cleaning the wheels as a final step in thw whole process. I used the 1Z Detail Spray to first wipe down the wheels, then apply the Zymol Tyre, then Zymol Wheel Coat as a wax, and finally 1Z Teifenpfleger as the conditioner for the wheel wells. Glass was cleaned using Meguiar's Detailer Line Glass Cleaner, and protected using RejEx. That's about it. If you're interested in the whole product line used in the detail, please call me and I walk you through it when you place an order.

Old 01-19-2008, 06:51 AM
cheeta is on a distinguished road
Moe they will not allow me to pm you. give me a call at 512 848 5899 my name is Tim

Old 01-19-2008, 07:41 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by cheeta
Moe they will not allow me to pm you. give me a call at 512 848 5899 my name is Tim
Please send me an email with your contact info. I'll try and call you later today...I'm in surgery on a 2007 F430 I'll be at it until late afternoon.

moe@glisteningperfection.com

Old 01-19-2008, 08:18 AM
chardonet will become famous soon enoughchardonet will become famous soon enough
Moe:

Please post the before/after on the F430! Looking forward to it.

Old 01-20-2008, 09:57 AM
Coogiman is on a distinguished road
Fantastic!!!! Thoroughly enjoyed

Old 01-20-2008, 10:43 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by chardonet
Moe:

Please post the before/after on the F430! Looking forward to it.
I got another 430 Spider that's black that I finished last night. Taking after shots just for you guys today The things I do for my fellow 6speeders.

Old 01-20-2008, 11:49 PM
parkedr is on a distinguished road
Chardonet - that is the best looking GT3 I have seen so far. I love all the carbon and the yellow stitching. Very nice.

Moe, sweet job, as usual.

You guys should see the miracles he worked on my new V8 Vantage. Moe is splitting the initial detail into two parts to accommodate my schedule, so I'll post some after pics when we wrap it up.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: 2008 Porsche GT3 New-Car Detail