Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Introducing 5 New Porter Cable 7424XP Kits, starting at $169.95

Old 06-23-2009, 07:45 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
Introducing 5 New Porter Cable 7424XP Kits, starting at $169.95

We are proud to announce that we have 5 new Porter Cable 7424XP Kits available.

Kits start at $169.95 and up.

We took some of the guess work out and put some of best products together for you.

If you have your favorite polishes pick up a new 7424XP with 4 pads or 8 pads, if you are a beginner we have just the right one kit for you and so on.

Email or post to this thread if you have questions.

The Uber Porter Cable 7424XP Orbital Polisher Base Kit - $169.95

The Uber Porter Cable 7424XP Orbital Polisher with 8 Uber Pads - $189.95

The Uber Porter Cable 7424XP Einszett Polish/Wax Kit for the Beginner - $269.95

The Uber Porter Cable 7424XP with Menzerna Polishes 16 oz Kit - $275.95

The Uber Porter Cable 7424XP with Menzerna Polishes/Einszett Glanz Kit - $279.95

Old 06-25-2009, 06:48 PM
bavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to all
Thanks for the products Philip! Cudos on the super fast shipping:-)

So i just opened the box and everything was neatly packed and exactly like in the pictures shown. I purchesed the kit at the bottom of the page which includes the buffer, pads, backer plate, menzerna polishes, Einszett glanz wax/sealant and 2 packages of towels.

I just pluged it in to see how it runs compared to the Simonize polisher I returned. What a difference, alot quieter, very little vibration and feels solid and well balanced. The other one ran like a freight train compared to this unit. I have no experience with the previous 7424 which some say is loud and vibrates alot, but this new XP version i dont see those characteristics.I would find it hard to believe the avg enthusiast on here would have any complaints about this machine.

I supose a pro detailer who has handled alot of different machines and more expensive ones, that has the experience to really be able to reap all the benefits may have a different opinion. It would be nice to hear a detailers opinion after using it day in and day out.

Again Philip thanks for the fast shipping and break on expedited delivery, i ordered it Tuesday night at 8pm and received the box early this afternoon (Thursday).

Kind Regards, David

P.S. I will post my comments after using the kit on the 5 series i will be trading in soon, with any luck I will re-coup some of my cost for the kit.

Old 06-25-2009, 07:16 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
no problem anytime that's what we are hear for. send me the link with your feedback.

Old 06-28-2009, 10:17 AM
bavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to all
So I got to play around with the New PC XP this weekend and the Menzerna products I purchased from Philip.

Keep in mind this was my first time using a random orbital polisher and quality car care products. The pics are not the greatest but both cars came out great. The polisher was very easy to use and products worket better than I expected.

Now I just need to get the hang of judging how much product to apply as the pads get more saturated.

Started with Menserna SIP with orange pad, then super finish with orange pad and finally Einszett glanz wax (BMW with Black pad, Porsche with blue pad) I think the blue pad worked better.

I found the Sterling grey color on the BMW much harder to work with because it was harder to tell when the product was properly broken down, much easier to see on the silver.

Please let me know if I did anything out of order or used the wrong pad for the product I was applying. What is the main difference between the SIP and Super finish polish, from the lable it shows the the SIP has more of a cut. From reading other posts now, should I have used the green pad for the Super finish polish instead?

Sorry for the crappy pics

Attached Images      

Last edited by bavorak; 06-28-2009 at 02:44 PM. Reason: spelling mistake
Old 06-28-2009, 10:20 AM
more pics...the sctatch on the fender was from a shopping cart, almost came right out. Before it was noticable from 10' away and now you have to really look for it from 6" away.

Attached Images