Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Clear bra installer in NJ

Old 04-29-2009, 07:07 PM
valmeida is on a distinguished road
Clear bra installer in NJ

Does anyone know of a good installer in Northen NJ

Old 04-30-2009, 05:10 AM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute

Phil at Top of the Line - 201-410-1433
or
Nelson with Clear Image - 973-207-7000

Both good guys and great installers.

Old 04-30-2009, 07:36 AM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
X2 ^^^

You can't go wrong with either. Both Phil and Nelson have worked on my cars and I'd consider them the best in the business, by far.

Old 06-18-2009, 08:36 PM
mtesh73 will become famous soon enough
nelson at clear image did my 996tt, great work, easy to deal with.

Old 06-26-2009, 01:29 PM
raclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to behold
Phil - do you think they would do the fender spats for my cobra? It's kind of a small job but I've been thinking of losing the leather spats and going with a clear bra material.

*Sorry for the hijack Valmeida!

Old 06-26-2009, 01:39 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by raclaims
Phil - do you think they would do the fender spats for my cobra? It's kind of a small job but I've been thinking of losing the leather spats and going with a clear bra material.

*Sorry for the hijack Valmeida!

Justin you know my boy Dan now does clear film so if you want you can check out the new shop and he can install it...

lmk we can set something up