Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Detailer's Domain: 2001 Porsche Boxster S - Paint Correction

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-19-2010, 12:32 PM
Tito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud of
Thanks, the job was awesome ( as usual ) but the back window gets my vote, I'm sure the owner was happy!

Old 07-19-2010, 12:40 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
thanks! yup the customer was very happy.

Old 10-20-2010, 08:59 PM
russian is on a distinguished road
U guys are ridiculous, thats a 10 year old paint job! WTF?!?!?!?! I still cant believe the paint looks that good, wow im seriously shocked. I had no idea it was possible to get a older car looking like that. Thanks for the show

Old 10-20-2010, 09:06 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
thanks!