Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Results from 1Z einszett Glanz Wax

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-12-2010, 06:32 AM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
Results from 1Z einszett Glanz Wax

LOOK! - 8 Coats of 1Z einszett Glanz

Recently 1Z einszett Glanz peaked an interest when I saw Tommy's WRX Wagon in World Rally Blue (our clear film installer) I was blown away by the depth, gloss, metallic pop! It turned out to be Glanz....7 coats! I was speechless!

I finally had a chance on Thursday to work on my car. The first wash in 2 months! (yup I just said that)

The car didn't need any claying just a good wash and Menzerna Super Finish with the Flex 3403 and an Uber Green Pad.

7 out of the 8 coats were done within a couple of hours with a PC 7424XP using an Uber Black Pad. After applying the Glanz on the whole car I removed it with an Uber Classic MF Towel. The 8th coat was done today (car was rinsed prior)

I threw in some random shots of the car as well.

Take a look:

metallic flakes

random shots

Enjoy

Old 09-12-2010, 09:59 AM
DetailedDesigns is on a distinguished road
I love all of the Einszett products. They have found the perfect balance between cost and performance.

Old 09-12-2010, 05:54 PM
INSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to behold
How long does 8 coats of wax last in normal conditions and what is the difference between 5 coats and 10 coats ?? Not trying to be a smartie, honestly curious. Looks great and how does this wax do on white ?? You apply by hand or with detail sponge?

Old 09-12-2010, 07:23 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by INSman
How long does 8 coats of wax last in normal conditions and what is the difference between 5 coats and 10 coats ?? Not trying to be a smartie, honestly curious. Looks great and how does this wax do on white ?? You apply by hand or with detail sponge?
in theory it should provide more durability, how much I honestly don't know, I was just trying to achieve depth and shine.

I do know when I washed it everything came off easy and drying was not an issue.

glanz on white is great!

Old 09-14-2010, 12:20 AM
v35
v35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm a huge fan of Glanz Wax as well, what do you apply to your clear bra to keep up with the shine of the rest of the car?

Old 09-14-2010, 07:49 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by v35
I'm a huge fan of Glanz Wax as well, what do you apply to your clear bra to keep up with the shine of the rest of the car?
you can use a spray wax like einszett spray wax, optimum opti-seal.

for my car above I used einszett glanz.

Old 09-28-2010, 10:32 PM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
My understanding was after 4 coats of wax, there is diminishing returns with every additional coat. Stunning results BTW.

Old 10-02-2010, 11:35 PM
Former Vendor
thanks I had to give this a try and from the results of it, the car looks amazing.

listen to me seeing is believing. Its been raining here on and off for a week,
after a quick wash car still looks great! beading is super tight!

we should see some more rain this week. let's see how it looks and holds up.

Old 10-03-2010, 11:36 PM
TomE is a jewel in the roughTomE is a jewel in the roughTomE is a jewel in the roughTomE is a jewel in the rough
Could you please describe the technique in applying the Glanz?
Terrific result btw.
Thanks.

Old 10-04-2010, 08:36 AM
Former Vendor
Here go as stated above:

The car didn't need any claying just a good wash and Menzerna Super Finish with the Flex 3403 and an Uber Green Pad.
---------
7 out of the 8 applications were done within a couple of hours with a PC 7424XP using an Uber Black Pad. (speed 3) After applying the Glanz on the whole car I removed it with an Uber Classic MF Towel.

Repeat the glanz application for desired results.

Old 10-04-2010, 12:04 PM
Gungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by w00tPORSCHE
My understanding was after 4 coats of wax, there is diminishing returns with every additional coat. Stunning results BTW.

From what I have read that seems to be the max number on regular carnuba waxes. Synthetics are supposed to be capable of more layering so long as there are no cleaners in the wax.

Car looks great. Nothing like high gloss black.

Old 10-04-2010, 12:07 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Gungriffin
From what I have read that seems to be the max number on regular carnuba waxes. Synthetics are supposed to be capable of more layering so long as there are no cleaners in the wax.

Car looks great. Nothing like high gloss black.
glanz is a synthetic carnauba based product so multiple applications should not be a problem.

Old 10-06-2010, 08:31 PM
sbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond repute
Looks amazing! What do you recommend for silver cars? I just can't get the car to pop with zaino...

Old 10-06-2010, 10:36 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by sbkim
Looks amazing! What do you recommend for silver cars? I just can't get the car to pop with zaino...
hey what's been up?

I would try the einszett glanz or the menzerna power lock.

Old 10-08-2010, 03:25 PM
sbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds good! Been busy with new baby and work. Will try to stop by some time.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Results from 1Z einszett Glanz Wax