Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

what's the best way to clean multi-spoked wheels?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-22-2010, 01:43 PM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
what's the best way to clean multi-spoked wheels?

I have a set of ADVs and it takes a while to clean all the dirt of the spokes and even after I dry the face, when I drive the dirt from the rotors get on the wheels. Is there a good process to clean the wheels?

Edwin

Old 10-22-2010, 02:05 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PrecisionPorsch
I have a set of ADVs and it takes a while to clean all the dirt of the spokes and even after I dry the face, when I drive the dirt from the rotors get on the wheels. Is there a good process to clean the wheels?

Edwin
Pretty easy Edwin. First rinse the wheels, rotors, and calipers well. You'll notice all the black dust coming off. Then spray a wheel cleaner like P21S Gel and allow the product to sit for about 5 minutes or so. This should give you time to begin rinsing the car and starting your wash routine.

http://www.glisteningperfectionstore...aner%2C/Detail

Then using an EZ Detail brush, begin cleaning the inside of the wheel barrels. You can also use this brush to clean the wheel wells. Use the sponge applicator, if necessary, to clean the face of the wheels. Rinse and your wheels should be a lot cleaner.

http://www.glisteningperfectionstore...tail%2C/Detail

You can further protect the wheels by polishing and waxing them.