Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Koch Chemie - anyone familiar with the brand

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-08-2018, 03:16 PM
ryan79 is on a distinguished road
Question Koch Chemie - anyone familiar with the brand

It seems this brand has a decent following in Germany and Russia with it catching on in the UK. I ordered some of their products to try ( mainly their http://www.koch-chemie.de/kcuProduktinfo/1K-Nano_en.pdf]1k nano sealant)

Interested to hear any first hand experience with it; or any feedback from those who happen to look it up.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 04-20-2019 at 03:30 PM.
Old 04-20-2019, 01:00 PM
ryan79 is on a distinguished road
Since it appears there isn't much experience here, I'll post a few pics of the Spring detail I did on my Cayenne with Koch Chemie 1K nano. The white paint certainly makes it tough for me to photograph properly, but you can certainly see the amount of gloss the paint has now.
Steps were: thorough hand wash, de-iron, wash, clay bar, wash, iso wipe down, Menzerna polish with light cut (Flex 3401), iso wipe down, and finally once paint looked great the Koch 1k Nano sealant. Various other dressings and cleaners for windows, engine, plastic/rubber, etc.
I know this is far from a detailed review, but seeing as how there has not been any interest in this topic, I don't want to spend a ton of time on something of little interest. Hopefully some may mind it helpful. With the amount of gloss provided, I think those with dark colored vehicles would absolutely love the Koch Chemie 1K.
Enjoy the pics