Ferrari Vendor Classifieds vendor classified area...do not post here unless you are a forum sponsor

Fabspeed 355 Bumper Protection Kit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-08-2012, 02:40 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Fabspeed 355 Bumper Protection Kit

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know about a new product that we have made for the 355. It is a simple protection system to help protect the underside of your bumper. The installation is a snap and requires no cutting. You simply use a combination of double sided tape and our titanium skid puck to hold the carbon fiber panels in place.

The product is beneficial for all 355 owners! No more worrying about scraping as you pull into a driveway or drive over a high speed bump. Please check out the pictures below and let me know if you have any questions. Please PM me for price. Thanks!

Jeff

Attached Images