Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

599 Clear Markers: Custom Clear Side Markers *** PICS Inside

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-27-2008, 12:22 PM
Banned
Brian@Performance Outfitters is just really niceBrian@Performance Outfitters is just really niceBrian@Performance Outfitters is just really niceBrian@Performance Outfitters is just really nice
599 Clear Markers: Custom Clear Side Markers *** PICS Inside

Hi Guys,

One of our more demanding clients had to have clear side markers on his 599 so what does one do when nothing of it's kind exists, make your own...?... Well that is exactly what we did.

We are working with a high end plastics company for this part of which what you see above is the prototype. Pictures do not do this justice, it looks amazing in person. Once everything is all said and done, we will own the molds to make these so there is a possibility that your 599 could have this look.

As far as the financial end goes, until everything is all said and done, I will not have any figures until that time so this thread is more to see if there is an interest in making a full run of these. Not pictured is the front fender marker because it is not finished yet however if it looks as good as the rear, it will literally transform the side look of the 599. For those that are interested, post up and when I have more details, I will update the thread.

Thanks and happy motoring!!!

Brian

Last edited by Brian@Performance Outfitters; 10-28-2008 at 08:00 AM.
Old 10-27-2008, 02:55 PM
996TTDave has a spectacular aura about996TTDave has a spectacular aura about996TTDave has a spectacular aura about
I believe the stock 599 markers are red? Why not just leave them as, red looks very good, if they were amber or yellow then i could see it - As with clear, it doesn't look original, it looks aftermarket...

Old 10-28-2008, 04:52 AM
Mr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by 996TTDave
I believe the stock 599 markers are red? Why not just leave them as, red looks very good, if they were amber or yellow then i could see it - As with clear, it doesn't look original, it looks aftermarket...
+1, it makes absolutely no sense to me. Looks like another one of those Ferrari dibble dabble owners that keeps finding useless mods to just add to his car for no reason. Painted rear defuser, clear rear side markers, exhaust tips, extra scuderia badges...

Mr.PS waits for the next thread "599 GTB with Ferrari branded bug deflector"

Old 10-28-2008, 05:55 AM
Griza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud of
I think it would look best painted body color...

Old 10-28-2008, 08:02 AM
Banned
Brian@Performance Outfitters is just really niceBrian@Performance Outfitters is just really niceBrian@Performance Outfitters is just really niceBrian@Performance Outfitters is just really nice
That could be done on top of these as a color tint which would need a clear base to start with vs. red.

To each his own I always say...

Brian