Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

Project Ferrari 360 Begins at Vivid Racing

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-10-2010, 10:26 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Capristo Exhaust arrives today

Old 05-10-2010, 01:44 PM
Site Sponsor
vividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond repute
Just got the exhaust in. I have to say that the quality is top notch very impressive.

I went with the capristo twin sound with valvetronic remote option. I also added the catless test pipes. Should have everything done tomorrow morning.

The car is on the dyno now.

Attached Images   
Old 05-10-2010, 04:06 PM
Misanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant future
Those works on the photoshop look like 24"s!! Are you planning on going with works down the road? I really like the wheels on there now.

Old 05-13-2010, 05:38 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
The first step of our Project Ferrari 360 was to get an awesome exhaust system installed. Enjoying the likes of a loud F1 race car sound while being able to cruise with low noise is why we chose the Capristo valvetronic exhaust system. Emboding the entire essence of Ferrari performance, the full stainless steel exhaust includes cat delete pipes as well. The car has an incredible "snap" to it when it hits 4500rpms as the engine roars behind you. The Capristo exhaust features stunning rolled quad tips to a mirror finish as you can see below.

Up next... Air intakes, ECU Flash, new wheels (top secret), white wrap, and more!

Got ideas, suggest them here on our Project Ferrari 360 threads.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oArL_6UGJMc

Old 05-13-2010, 07:23 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
I preffer the tubi with no cats to the capristo as it sounds more high pitched ,true ferrari sound. the capristo has that v8 muscle car sound a bit .

as for other mods , you should just get it over with and drop a twin turbo in that thing with a motor build , and you will have one bad machine!!

Old 05-14-2010, 12:08 AM
nsxsupra is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by unvmy996
I preffer the tubi with no cats to the capristo as it sounds more high pitched ,true ferrari sound. the capristo has that v8 muscle car sound a bit .

as for other mods , you should just get it over with and drop a twin turbo in that thing with a motor build , and you will have one bad machine!!
Really? My opinion is the opposite. IMO Capristo is much higher pitched than Tubi.

Capristo in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KB2-...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hwn9Srz1Yc

Old 05-14-2010, 12:46 AM
Misanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant future
^^Wow, that sounds incredible. Challenge Stradale is probably still one of my favorite F-cars of all time.

Old 05-14-2010, 10:12 AM
Site Sponsor
vividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond repute
Guys I can only say the capristo is such a nice exhaust, the quality is really amazing.

Today I was driving and some guy in an Sl550 started coming into my lane. I thought he was drunk or blind, then figured out he was holding his cellphone out to have someone listen to the car.

Old 05-14-2010, 12:41 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
wow

very nice

Old 05-14-2010, 02:13 PM
Yani can only hope to improve
Sounds amazing!

Old 05-14-2010, 02:38 PM
IN Is-F is a jewel in the roughIN Is-F is a jewel in the roughIN Is-F is a jewel in the rough
Sounds exactly like a proper high revving V8 should. Will be following this thread closely.

Old 05-14-2010, 05:20 PM
AWD
AWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud of
Capristo > Tubi

The Capristo has such a better sound than Tubi.......not even close.

Old 05-14-2010, 08:28 PM
Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !
Sounds awesome! Dyno numbers before and after?

Old 05-14-2010, 09:27 PM
996TTDave has a spectacular aura about996TTDave has a spectacular aura about996TTDave has a spectacular aura about
Here are a couple similar videos of my car which has Tubi exhaust in order to compare: (many more videos at www.YouTube.com/F360Dave)

Revving-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LokP3OV8byc

High Speed Pass By-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENUzv0H5wGk

In Car Acceleration-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hHBGl1A4tI

Old 05-23-2010, 10:50 PM
CAMMag is on a distinguished road
I don't think you can wrong with the Capristo or the Tubi. I just love the sound of the flat crank V8. WIll be following this.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Project Ferrari 360 Begins at Vivid Racing