Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

wow...simply wow...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-20-2011, 09:08 AM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
Old 06-20-2011, 12:41 PM
Reborn996 is a splendid one to beholdReborn996 is a splendid one to beholdReborn996 is a splendid one to beholdReborn996 is a splendid one to beholdReborn996 is a splendid one to beholdReborn996 is a splendid one to beholdReborn996 is a splendid one to behold
If the cab driver was smart he would end up with the Ferrari after this! LOL

Old 06-20-2011, 06:53 PM
WHITE S will become famous soon enough
Was he crying?

Old 06-20-2011, 06:58 PM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
wow, thats just crazy, the Ferrari owner must have a great lawyer.......smh

Old 06-20-2011, 07:19 PM
tonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud of
more amazing is people just watch and don't step in.

Old 06-20-2011, 07:19 PM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
WOW! I have seen many one sided fights and *** whoopings usually when the other person was TRYING to defend himself... If the cab driver was swinging back or even postured to fight I could understand somewhat of a retaliation by the Ferrari driver.

Given what I saw.. the Ferrari driver sucker punched the cab driver. And then took swings while the Cabby wasn't even postured to defend himself.

Not sure what the story is... but it looks to me like some a-hole basically picking/beating up on a person who couldn't/wouldn't/isn't capable of defending himself. Of course there is no sound so you can't hear what is being said or the backstory.....

I love tough guys like this... especially when they run into "worthy" opponents....

Here is what the youtube comments are...
"The Ferrari is what looks to be an F430. It is a rental from an LA luxury rental car dealership. The driver of the Ferrari was arrested and charged with road rage, assault and battery. His bail was set at $3000. He was held for a minimum of 12 hours before being released."

"
The Ferrari driver was charged with road rage battery by las vegas metro police,and his bail amount was $3000, was held at las vegas detention center for over 12 hours come down time,and guess who was at fault?the Ferrari driver cause the accident doing unsave lane change and also cited,the rental Ferrari driver was trying to leave the accident scene and cab driver told him not to leave the scene and got really mad. take it easy people,life is fxxxxn really short. "

Last edited by str8blst; 06-20-2011 at 07:29 PM.
Old 06-20-2011, 07:51 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
hahaaaa... Dumbass.

Old 06-20-2011, 08:05 PM
jspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond repute
There was sound. Turn up your speakers. To me it sounded like wailing and repeating "my teeth, my teeth" over and over again. Then he knocked him down again.

$3000 seems low for assault with injuries.

Jim

Old 06-20-2011, 08:07 PM
tonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud of
I hope that cab guy presses charges.

people that stood by and watched should be ashamed.

Old 06-20-2011, 08:29 PM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
that is one hell of a jab in the end. tko! somebody call golden boy oscar de la hoya!

Old 06-20-2011, 09:00 PM
BGolden will become famous soon enough
After what I saw I hope the guy driving the rental Fcar finds someone who will properly spar w/ him so he gets to have the same feeling.

So sad that is how people behave.

Old 06-20-2011, 09:00 PM
ORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud of
Horrible. Too bad the cab driver didn't get in his car and smash the living hell out of the Ferrari and its owner.

Old 06-20-2011, 09:51 PM
ac_schnauzer is infamous around these parts
Cabby: "go ahead hit me, hit me...."
AMOG hits him
Cabby: "waaaaaaa...why'd you hit me? why'd you hit me? waaaaa..."
Cabby should have just gotten back into his cab instead of continuing to berate the other guy.

Old 06-20-2011, 10:10 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ac_schnauzer
Cabby: "go ahead hit me, hit me...."
AMOG hits him
Cabby: "waaaaaaa...why'd you hit me? why'd you hit me? waaaaa..."
Cabby should have just gotten back into his cab instead of continuing to berate the other guy.
i dont think the cab driver said "go ahead hit me, hit me..."

that @sshole in ferrari told cab driver to hit him back but he didnt. shortly after, the cab driver got a punch.

like others said, $3000 is not enough. no one deserves to get abused by anyone.

Old 06-21-2011, 01:23 AM
Banned
MarkLaw is on a distinguished road
i can't believe someone just stood there and filmed this guy. why not call the police instead?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: wow...simply wow...