Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

Intro - TiKORE - Titanium Lug Bolts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-13-2015, 11:38 AM
Basic Sponsor
TiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of light
*Bump

Also check out TiKORE Precision Series car care products on the website!

http://www.tikore.com/auto-detailing/

Old 07-07-2015, 01:31 PM
Basic Sponsor
TiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of light
TiKORE TiTANIUM non-stop machine shop

- Manufacturing the highest quality wheel hardware in house (U.S.A.)
- We only use aerospace certified grade 5 6AL-4V titanium
- Direct OEM replacement for corroded lugs
- Custom lengths over OEM available to accommodate those running spacers
- Perfect compliment to a set of aftermarket or OEM wheels

...yes these aren't for everyone, but for those who want the best of the best and want to stand out from the rest e-mail CFallon@tikore.com or order online www.tikore.com

we LUG wheels !!

Old 07-07-2015, 06:55 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Do you make titanium lug bolts for all cars? You have the factory specs for cars like Lamborghini, Ferrari, and Porsche?

Old 07-08-2015, 08:09 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by sunir
Do you make titanium lug bolts for all cars? You have the factory specs for cars like Lamborghini, Ferrari, and Porsche?
Yes, we manufacture for basically all makes and models, just a few specs to confirm with your specific vehicle and we can go into production.

E-mail CFallon@tikore.com

Old 07-08-2015, 07:26 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TiKORE
Yes, we manufacture for basically all makes and models, just a few specs to confirm with your specific vehicle and we can go into production.

E-mail CFallon@tikore.com
LP 560-4 Gallardo .... you can PM me with the info. how does your lug bolts hold up on 1000+ WHP vehicles? Do you keep the factory Torx heads or do you have to make them hex?

Old 07-09-2015, 08:33 AM
Basic Sponsor
LP 560-4 Gallardo .... you can PM me with the info. how does your lug bolts hold up on 1000+ WHP vehicles? Do you keep the factory Torx heads or do you have to make them hex?
PM, sent! We only do external hex applications...and we are on numerous performance vehicles putting down 1,2XX+ HP

Old 07-09-2015, 07:43 PM
Originally Posted by TiKORE
PM, sent! We only do external hex applications...and we are on numerous performance vehicles putting down 1,2XX+ HP
yeah I saw that vid on the Yoda project...my fav part is then the yoda pops out of the dyno sheet looking tough!!! haha

man are you sure you don't have Torx just external hex? I think there is another place that sells the torx version in titanium, you know what I am talking about?

Old 07-10-2015, 10:14 AM
Basic Sponsor
yeah I saw that vid on the Yoda project...my fav part is then the yoda pops out of the dyno sheet looking tough!!! haha

man are you sure you don't have Torx just external hex? I think there is another place that sells the torx version in titanium, you know what I am talking about?
Sunir,

External hexes is what we machine here at TiKORE. I am not sure of the other company that sells torx version or even where they are made. But I can tell you all our products, made in house U.S.A. are made out of certified material, by certified I mean each batch of material is tested ensure its mechanical properties are correct and are individually made to strict tolerances.