Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

New member intro/ pics of my new 612 Scaglietti

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-02-2012, 03:43 PM
tandelaw is on a distinguished road
New member intro/ pics of my new 612 Scaglietti

Greetings,

Glad to be here with my first Ferrari. It's a 2005 612 Scaglietti in Rubino Micalizzato/Cuoio with 3800 original miles. I purchased the car from Lake Forest Sportscars (I highly recommend them). I have a few dealer photos attached here. I just got the car two days ago and have yet to take any good pics.

The pictures don't do the car any justice. It is absolutely beautiful. The color combo and condition are just superb. The car is virtually brand new. It was a one owner vehicle prior to my ownership, and was originally purchased from LFSC. Anyhow, here are the pics (BTW, that's not me in the third photo).

Last edited by tandelaw; 09-04-2012 at 10:41 PM.
Old 09-02-2012, 04:55 PM
RDH
RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !
sharp color...congrats...pick up some Challenge wheels to finish her off....

Old 09-02-2012, 06:57 PM
BrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by RDH
pick up some Challenge wheels to finish her off....
I concur on the wheels...

Congrats on your purchase....I've been looking at these lately....hows the gear shifts on that car?

Old 09-02-2012, 07:24 PM
Thanks guys. I agree that challenge wheels would look great. I'll think about it. The stock wheels actually look much better on the car in person than in the pictures.

Brandon, I've yet to really drive the car, so I can't make a judgement on the shifts. I've only driven around the neighborhood once at about 25 mph, as it's been raining since I got the car on Friday.

Last edited by tandelaw; 09-02-2012 at 07:37 PM.
Old 09-02-2012, 09:02 PM
BrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud of
^^ Report back....and more pics wouldn't hurt either

Old 09-02-2012, 09:59 PM
Rain finally passed and I was able to take a few pics today. Since it's been raining so much, I was able to spend my weekend in the garage cleaning various parts of the car. Sorry for the poor quality photos, as all were taken with my phone:

Last edited by tandelaw; 09-02-2012 at 10:15 PM.