Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

458 VS Aventador what to buy????

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-28-2013, 10:56 AM
speedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud of
Get either a f12, 599 GTO (what I would get), 458 speciale.

Old 10-31-2013, 04:53 AM
Preston is on a distinguished road
If you want to be flashy: Aventador Roadster. Otherwise its all about the F12.

Old 10-31-2013, 04:04 PM
jaxxonR8 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Preston
If you want to be flashy: Aventador Roadster. Otherwise its all about the F12.
Ok but... you coulda had a 458

Old 11-04-2013, 11:56 PM
edgeshaw is on a distinguished road
Both are amazing cars. The 458 would be my choice though but it's very close in my book.

Old 11-06-2013, 05:59 PM
Old 11-13-2013, 12:29 PM
Former Vendor
Bryce@CNC Motors has a brilliant futureBryce@CNC Motors has a brilliant futureBryce@CNC Motors has a brilliant futureBryce@CNC Motors has a brilliant futureBryce@CNC Motors has a brilliant futureBryce@CNC Motors has a brilliant futureBryce@CNC Motors has a brilliant futureBryce@CNC Motors has a brilliant futureBryce@CNC Motors has a brilliant futureBryce@CNC Motors has a brilliant futureBryce@CNC Motors has a brilliant future
Hard to compare the two.. Two very different feels, two very different experiences.. My preference.. after putting some long miles behind the wheel of the 458 and the Aventador I would definitely recommend 458.. IMO much smoother ride (when suspension is adjusted 'bumpy road'), flawless shifting and very low cabin noise.. Honestly when you're going down the highway and you adjust the suspension, it totally eliminates the highway "choppy" feeling of the road and smooths it all out. You honestly forget your driving a Ferrari and think your in a Mercedes.. until you realize you can tap the left paddle twice and take off like a bat out of hell.. Steering response is on a dime and second to none.. and there's room. I am 6' 7" and I have plenty of space in it.. I'm not ducking my head or trying to squeeze my shoulders into the seat, its just reasonably spacious for what it is. Aventador just doesn't come off to me as an easily maneuverable car in the everyday situation (let alone I barely fit).. with that being said Aventador is an amazing machine don't get me wrong. Fast as fast can be but the attention you get in it is not always the right attention.. besides the amateur tuner enthusiast trying to raise your RPM's, its bad when the soccer mom in her Escalade is going 80 mph trying to take a "selfie" with your car in the back ground.. on the freeway. Not only is that unsafe for you but everyone on the road. That's not to say the 458 wont get the same attention but in my experience, driving both on highways, I just feel like the Aventador is an exclamation mark on wheels that grabs everyone's eye, you cant miss it. The 458 is a head turner but depending on color you can blend a little easier when you want, and stand out when you like.. but the 458 is an awesome choice and practical for the daily drive IMO... hey and its cheaper!!

Last edited by Bryce@CNC Motors; 11-13-2013 at 12:39 PM.
Old 11-13-2013, 08:17 PM
Originally Posted by Bryce@CNC Motors
Hard to compare the two.. Two very different feels, two very different experiences.. My preference.. after putting some long miles behind the wheel of the 458 and the Aventador I would definitely recommend 458.. IMO much smoother ride (when suspension is adjusted 'bumpy road'), flawless shifting and very low cabin noise.. Honestly when you're going down the highway and you adjust the suspension, it totally eliminates the highway "choppy" feeling of the road and smooths it all out. You honestly forget your driving a Ferrari and think your in a Mercedes.. until you realize you can tap the left paddle twice and take off like a bat out of hell.. Steering response is on a dime and second to none.. and there's room. I am 6' 7" and I have plenty of space in it.. I'm not ducking my head or trying to squeeze my shoulders into the seat, its just reasonably spacious for what it is. Aventador just doesn't come off to me as an easily maneuverable car in the everyday situation (let alone I barely fit).. with that being said Aventador is an amazing machine don't get me wrong. Fast as fast can be but the attention you get in it is not always the right attention.. besides the amateur tuner enthusiast trying to raise your RPM's, its bad when the soccer mom in her Escalade is going 80 mph trying to take a "selfie" with your car in the back ground.. on the freeway. Not only is that unsafe for you but everyone on the road. That's not to say the 458 wont get the same attention but in my experience, driving both on highways, I just feel like the Aventador is an exclamation mark on wheels that grabs everyone's eye, you cant miss it. The 458 is a head turner but depending on color you can blend a little easier when you want, and stand out when you like.. but the 458 is an awesome choice and practical for the daily drive IMO... hey and its cheaper!!
And with the 458 your manhood won't be questioned (as much) and reading the lips on people saying "what a ****** bag" would get old in the Aventador