Go Back  6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource > Italian > Ferrari
Reload this Page >

All my Porsches are Gone and Now we are all Italian

Notices
Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

Old 03-31-2017, 03:50 PM
wrs
wrs has a reputation beyond reputewrs has a reputation beyond reputewrs has a reputation beyond reputewrs has a reputation beyond reputewrs has a reputation beyond reputewrs has a reputation beyond reputewrs has a reputation beyond reputewrs has a reputation beyond reputewrs has a reputation beyond reputewrs has a reputation beyond reputewrs has a reputation beyond repute

In one week, bye bye CTTS and TTS..........

Just wanted to post over in the appropriate sub form now.

Here is my new 2017 Cali T HS and the Italian garage.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	newcali1.png
Views:	43
Size:	1.38 MB
ID:	473121   Click image for larger version

Name:	newcalitopdown.png
Views:	57
Size:	1.60 MB
ID:	473122   Click image for larger version

Name:	newcalidriver.png
Views:	33
Size:	906.7 KB
ID:	473123   Click image for larger version

Name:	newcalitopup1.png
Views:	54
Size:	1.49 MB
ID:	473124   Click image for larger version

Name:	newcalisteer.png
Views:	26
Size:	991.8 KB
ID:	473125  

Click image for larger version

Name:	italliangarage.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	1.34 MB
ID:	473127  

Last edited by wrs; 03-31-2017 at 03:58 PM.
Old 03-31-2017, 04:00 PM
GT3Fan24 has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Fan24 has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Fan24 has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Fan24 has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Fan24 has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Fan24 has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Fan24 has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Fan24 has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Fan24 has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Fan24 has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Fan24 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats. Those are some beauties.

Old 03-31-2017, 04:01 PM
wrs
wrs has a reputation beyond reputewrs has a reputation beyond reputewrs has a reputation beyond reputewrs has a reputation beyond reputewrs has a reputation beyond reputewrs has a reputation beyond reputewrs has a reputation beyond reputewrs has a reputation beyond reputewrs has a reputation beyond reputewrs has a reputation beyond reputewrs has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Goin2drt View Post
Congrats. Those are some beauties.
Thanks!

Old 04-01-2017, 09:49 PM
GCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond repute
nice

Old 04-02-2017, 07:16 AM
wrs
Originally Posted by TheYoungConnoisseur View Post
nice
Thanks

Old 04-02-2017, 09:42 AM
Alcav5 is a jewel in the roughAlcav5 is a jewel in the roughAlcav5 is a jewel in the rough
I did the same thing 2 yrs ago. Changed the S8 for Ghibli & '11 911TT for a Cali then 612. Look back imo Porsches are great cars but Italians are fun...

Congrats

Old 04-02-2017, 05:55 PM
BladeMD is an unknown quantity at this point
Ive got a 360 3-pedal and just added my first German. '11 Cayenne TT. Love them both! Such a huge difference but both very fun!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1006.JPG
Views:	28
Size:	1.80 MB
ID:	473290  
Old 04-02-2017, 06:07 PM
wrs
Hey that's a good arrangment. We loved the Porsches but wanted a change.

Old 04-02-2017, 07:09 PM
BladeMD is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by wrs View Post
Hey that's a good arrangment. We loved the Porsches but wanted a change.

Can't blame you a bit. The Cali and Ghibli are great rides! If there was a 5 passenger Ferrari, I'd go there. Looking forward to the reviews of the Maserati SUV

Old 04-03-2017, 03:51 PM
wrs
Cold Start video on the Cali T HS.

Old 04-04-2017, 12:50 PM
911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by wrs View Post
In one week, bye bye CTTS and TTS..........

Just wanted to post over in the appropriate sub form now.

Here is my new 2017 Cali T HS and the Italian garage.
Could you please compare the driving experience between the two.............

THANKS!

Old 04-04-2017, 01:32 PM
wrs
Originally Posted by Karen England View Post
Could you please compare the driving experience between the two.............

THANKS!
Well there were four cars mentioned, which two? Not trying to be dense here, just not sure what comparison you want. They are all four very good drives in their own ways.

Old 04-09-2017, 09:06 PM
GCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond repute
kinda of off topic but I explicitly did NOT buy a RR sport or full size based on ride quality. Presumably this was due to my reasonable, legitimate & measurable hatred for pirelli....that was on all 3 different wheel size versions that i test drove about 6-8mo ago. Everything else was fine but the truck felt like it was riding on rocks constantly making mountains out of mole hills so to speak, what buns do you have on it and how does its ride compare with presumably the pirellis on your QP GTS, which I also know ride quality is unwittingly sacrificed by running a pirelli stock?

and the chap who asked about a compare... the new cali TT really isn't anything like the GT-S or other cars, its equally in its own catagory all together.

***btw, yes, I publicly denounce pirelli as a specific use tire and all together as a brand as they genuinely make junk when compared to even just mich, in each category.

Old 04-10-2017, 06:07 AM
wrs
Originally Posted by TheYoungConnoisseur View Post
kinda of off topic but I explicitly did NOT buy a RR sport or full size based on ride quality. Presumably this was due to my reasonable, legitimate & measurable hatred for pirelli....that was on all 3 different wheel size versions that i test drove about 6-8mo ago. Everything else was fine but the truck felt like it was riding on rocks constantly making mountains out of mole hills so to speak, what buns do you have on it and how does its ride compare with presumably the pirellis on your QP GTS, which I also know ride quality is unwittingly sacrificed by running a pirelli stock?

and the chap who asked about a compare... the new cali TT really isn't anything like the GT-S or other cars, its equally in its own catagory all together.

***btw, yes, I publicly denounce pirelli as a specific use tire and all together as a brand as they genuinely make junk when compared to even just mich, in each category.
The RR has Continental Cross Contact, it seems to be an all weather tire suitable for off road use which it has done well with. Picks up nails pretty well too but I take the RR off road in West Texas and it has a great ride out there. I also use it in the piney woods of East Texas where it can take the mud holes that some pickups can't get through. The RR is kind of a different animal than the QP GTS even though it's got luxury appointments. It rides higher like a truck so it's not a low luxury ride like the QP GTS which is much smoother but also way more connected to the road.

To fully appreciate the versatility of the RR, you need to have some off road or really bad road time in it. Then you will see where it shines. In places where my kidneys would be bounced out by a standard truck, the RR just rides smoothly over all kinds of ruts and holes.

Attached Images       
Old 04-19-2017, 05:50 PM
CornersWell has a reputation beyond reputeCornersWell has a reputation beyond reputeCornersWell has a reputation beyond reputeCornersWell has a reputation beyond reputeCornersWell has a reputation beyond reputeCornersWell has a reputation beyond reputeCornersWell has a reputation beyond reputeCornersWell has a reputation beyond reputeCornersWell has a reputation beyond reputeCornersWell has a reputation beyond reputeCornersWell has a reputation beyond repute
Va bene!

CW

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.