Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

The Way We & Ferrari Do Hatchbacks - FF on HRE P201's by Wheels Boutique

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-04-2018, 10:39 AM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
The Way We & Ferrari Do Hatchbacks - FF on HRE P201's by Wheels Boutique

More performance, more sound, & improved looks. A rather simple request from this local customer of ours who doesn’t spare any expense when it comes to getting what he wants. Novitec’s sport springs and the Polished HRE P201’s wrapped in 255 & 335 Pirelli’s do the job improving the stance and handling characteristics of this shooting brake. The iPE performance exhaust steps in taking care of the extra power while truly opening up that naturally aspirated V12 roar. Over the years the FF platform’s popularity has surprised us tremendously and we can’t wait to turn heads with a few Lusso builds real soon. 😉

Wheel Specs:

HRE P201

Wheel Size: 21”x9.5” || 22”x12”

Wheel Finish: Polished Clear

Tires: Pirelli P Zero

Tire Size: 255/30/21 || 335/25/22

Suspension: Novitec Sport Springs

Exhaust: iPE Full Performance Exhaust

Also Available: 20” Sizing || 3-Piece Configuration (S201) // Gloss, Satin, Stone, & Brushed Finishes

Visit us at www.WheelsBoutique.com & contact us for details, availability, and pricing on HRE Wheels Pirelli Tires, Novitec Parts, & iPE Exhausts. Tell us what you think by commenting below!

For more photos of this vehicle visit: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmr7htND

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 10-04-2018, 12:05 PM
Griza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud of
Not sure why I like the FF but I do lol. Novitec tinted tail lights and yellow calipers would be the finishing touches for me.

Old 10-04-2018, 12:48 PM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Griza
Not sure why I like the FF but I do lol. Novitec tinted tail lights and yellow calipers would be the finishing touches for me.
I actually agree with you 100%. I will be sure to pitch that to the customer and see if we can get him on board.

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.