DCI heading north to the Lake! September 17th...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-18-2011, 10:02 AM
oscar_driver is on a distinguished road
DCI heading north to the Lake! September 17th!

Once again, so much fun!

For FB Gallery, Please feel free to Tag anyone as ths gallery is Public,:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...5577000&type=1

For Bigger Size Images go to: http://www.moyanodesign.com/dci0911/

Her are some of my favorite pics, but I like them all!

The Delgado's:

Rudy's NSX:

My favorite car, Rico's!

Juan's

Sweeettt:

REDDDD:

GREEENN:

Rudy's:

Oscar

Old 09-18-2011, 10:23 AM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute
Nice pics Oscar! Mark, good video too!

As soon as this weather cools off some more I will be joining you guys from across the Alley! Can't wait! Looking forward to one of your Keys runs!!

Miss hanging with you guys!

Scott

Old 09-18-2011, 01:56 PM
Tito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud of
My Contribution,

http://youtu.be/56WpZSTfPNE

Old 09-18-2011, 03:07 PM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute
^^^Nice vid man!

Old 09-18-2011, 04:40 PM
Tito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud of
Thanks! I hope to have your car in the next video

Old 09-19-2011, 08:46 AM
Nismo31 is on a distinguished road
Nice video Juan !

Old 09-19-2011, 11:01 AM
Thanks!! It was a struggle to make it, but I think that next time will be much better and easier, the wind noise killed a lot of the action, and the damn decoder had a flashing message right in the middle of the action ( sorry guys if you don't see your car in the video)

Old 09-23-2011, 05:06 PM
Taxi! is just really niceTaxi! is just really niceTaxi! is just really niceTaxi! is just really nice
Excellent video, Tito. Now I'm even more sorry I didn't get to go.

Old 09-24-2011, 05:44 AM
Don't worry, there's always next time, BUT the problem is that next time is not soon enough for some of us.