Photo Shoot / Canvas Portrait / All To Benefit Cancer Research

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-24-2014, 10:00 AM
Perkman87 has a brilliant futurePerkman87 has a brilliant futurePerkman87 has a brilliant futurePerkman87 has a brilliant futurePerkman87 has a brilliant futurePerkman87 has a brilliant futurePerkman87 has a brilliant futurePerkman87 has a brilliant futurePerkman87 has a brilliant futurePerkman87 has a brilliant futurePerkman87 has a brilliant future
Photo Shoot / Canvas Portrait / All To Benefit Cancer Research

WHITE ROOM CONTEST ( SOUTH FLORIDA)
for the Fight against Cancer

How does getting a full photo-shoot or your car, a 24x36 Art Canvas of your car all while helping Caner Research Sound?

It should sound good!! To enter the contest please follow the link below and fill out the contestant form. this is 100% approved by the Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center & 100% of the Donations go to them.

What you get:

A full photo-shoot of vehicle in our White Room
A full HD Video of your Vehicle during Photoshoot
An article written about your vehicle
24x36 Canvas of your vehicle

**valued at $2,000.00**

100% of the Donations will go to the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. Donations are not necessary to enter but are kindly accepted. This is intended to benefit the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.

To enter or donate: http://www.bulletmotorsport.net/white-room-contest.html

Background:
My father was diagnosed with cancer when I was very young, He was treated at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York and made a full recovery. I have always wanted to give back but did not have the means to do so until now. I have setup this give away as thanks to all the research and development that comes out of that Center. I am in no way imposing that anyone give donations, but if you have had cancer affect you or your family I think giving a little something towards further research will not be to much to ask for. 100% of the donations will go straight to the Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. Even if you are not based out of South Florida and can not make it to the shoot you are more than welcome to make a donation.

Admin: If this is against Forum Policy Please let me Know and I will remove it. This is not intended for advertising and or solicitation.

Last edited by Perkman87; 06-24-2014 at 12:14 PM.