Notices
Garage Forum Share pictures of your garage with the rest of the 6speedonline members. Learn about Garage flooring, painting, art, and more in this forum.

My Garage. Like no other.

Old 06-15-2008, 11:00 PM
flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !
Gorgeous!

Old 06-16-2008, 08:17 PM
Salespunk is on a distinguished road
I just can understand why you sold your house in La Costa for this ;-)

House looks great and I can't wait to see it finished. Where in Del Mar are you building?

Old 06-16-2008, 08:38 PM
Car_Collector will become famous soon enough
I love modern homes and yours is truly amazing. Congrats to you sir. I can not wait for finished pictures, jeez im excited!

Old 06-16-2008, 10:32 PM
gomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Salespunk
I just can understand why you sold your house in La Costa for this ;-)

House looks great and I can't wait to see it finished. Where in Del Mar are you building?
yeah.... traded the big *** La Costa house for the smaller modern one. Although this one is costing me twice as much But it's been a dream of ours to build a modern structure. Basically it's in south Del Mar / Torrey Pines area. Right now it's Golf Heaven here cuz of the US open. Tiger Woods has been holding it down over here. hahah

Old 06-17-2008, 01:00 PM
whitlock will become famous soon enough
Amazing! Would love to do something like that someday.

Old 06-18-2008, 03:24 AM
schenk is on a distinguished road
Wow, amazing house

Old 06-18-2008, 03:32 PM
gomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant future
Here is a link to my blog about the house. Although I'll post updates on the garage here as well.

http://gomezproject.blogspot.com/

enjoy

Old 06-22-2008, 09:53 AM
awcayenne is a jewel in the roughawcayenne is a jewel in the roughawcayenne is a jewel in the rough
That's one of my favorite area. The Del Mar Terrace. I growing up surfing Torrey Pines. My parents still lives there. NIce house! Who is your architect? I Just built my house 5 yrs ago but in La Jolla. So I surf the scripps now.

Old 06-22-2008, 10:09 AM
Originally Posted by awcayenne
That's one of my favorite area. The Del Mar Terrace. I growing up surfing Torrey Pines. My parents still lives there. NIce house! Who is your architect? I Just built my house 5 yrs ago but in La Jolla. So I surf the scripps now.
La Jolla is great I'm moving my offices there. The architect is Public

great minds there. http://www.publicdigital.com/

Old 06-22-2008, 08:43 PM
KevJ is on a distinguished road
Good choice of design and architects.

Old 06-22-2008, 09:06 PM
awcayenne is a jewel in the roughawcayenne is a jewel in the roughawcayenne is a jewel in the rough
Only if you don't mind. What is the ball park price range / sq ft. for a modern structure like that?

Old 06-22-2008, 09:10 PM
Only if you don't mind. What is the ball park price range / sq ft. for a modern structure like that?
about 450 to 500 a SQF

Old 06-22-2008, 09:16 PM
WearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gomez
yeah.... traded the big *** La Costa house for the smaller modern one. Although this one is costing me twice as much But it's been a dream of ours to build a modern structure. Basically it's in south Del Mar / Torrey Pines area. Right now it's Golf Heaven here cuz of the US open. Tiger Woods has been holding it down over here. hahah
Ha your right up the street from me, I am in the planning stages of during a glide house in Bay Park.

Next time I am up that was to surf I need to find the build site.

Old 06-22-2008, 09:31 PM
Originally Posted by gomez
about 450 to 500 a SQF
wow, that's good. Who is your contractor?

Old 06-22-2008, 09:43 PM
wow, that's good. Who is your contractor?
I promise you...you will not find another contractor better than these guys.
They are the best. period.

http://www.rgbgroupinc.com/

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.

Quick Reply: My Garage. Like no other.