Notices
Garage Forum Share pictures of your garage with the rest of the 6speedonline members. Learn about Garage flooring, painting, art, and more in this forum.

Porsche 911 Car Cover

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-26-2017, 02:52 AM
SpeedingTicket is an unknown quantity at this point
Porsche 911 Car Cover

Hey 6speedonline, I hope this is the right place to post about this. Garage and storage seemed to be pretty similar so I thought it was okay. If not then please remove.

My dad is going to be going on a 6 month long trip for work beginning in September. He is going to be storing his Porsche 911 on his property while he goes away (no one is trusted with his baby) and he is contemplating storing it outside for a month or two. Being the helpful son I am, I thought that I should at least get him a car cover for it as he has not even thought of that yet. Has anyone used the factory car covers? I heard from others that they are garbage and it is better to spend some money on the material, not the logo on top of it. What do you all think? Is it best to just get a dealer cover or find something better at an auto shop or maybe online? Thanks for the advice in advance!

I met with some of my dads friends who he drives around with, and they all suggested that I get the genuine cover but since my dads car is a bit older it might be best to get a used one as it will fit the body better. There was a site that kept popping up when I was looking around, and I found lots of Porsche car covers for sale at http://www.for-sale.co.uk/porsche-car-cover that were original and in the body type I needed. Thanks for the help 6SpeedOnline.

Last edited by SpeedingTicket; 07-29-2017 at 02:11 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.