Group Buys This forum is for special group purchases offered by our 6speedonline sponsors. Join in on a group buy purchase, and save big!

Orange Electronic TPMS Retrofit System Group Buy

Old 04-16-2009, 12:59 PM
seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !
Do we have to wait for May 13th to order? I'm fine with the discount for ten participants and would sign up and deposit right now if these shipped out soon. To be honest, I may rather pay retail than wait for a month just to place the order. I'm going to have wheels refinished, and would assume get the whole thing finished sooner rather than later.

Old 04-16-2009, 04:44 PM
boss351 is just really niceboss351 is just really niceboss351 is just really niceboss351 is just really nice
Originally Posted by seth_horwitz
Do we have to wait for May 13th to order? I'm fine with the discount for ten participants and would sign up and deposit right now if these shipped out soon. To be honest, I may rather pay retail than wait for a month just to place the order. I'm going to have wheels refinished, and would assume get the whole thing finished sooner rather than later.
Same here. If we could get shipments taken care of as soon as the list hits 10 I am in also. Will be switching tyres very shortly.

Old 04-21-2009, 09:41 AM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
I'm in for 4 sets..how do I commit to four sets though? I think it only allows me to commit to one

Edwin

Old 04-21-2009, 09:52 AM
vincentw is on a distinguished road
Edwin, as of right now you need to register for 4 separate accounts. I had this problem in the past. Just let Orange know that you are the same guy and he should ship them all together.

Old 04-21-2009, 09:53 AM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vincentw
Edwin, as of right now you need to register for 4 separate accounts. I had this problem in the past. Just let Orange know that you are the same guy and he should ship them all together.
Vincent,

So I have to register under four different usernames? If so, is there another way to do this?

Edwin

Old 04-22-2009, 04:03 PM
Wheelman is on a distinguished road

Anyone have pics of the inside of this Porsche 996 18 oem lightweight wheel to verify if it will work for this system? Does the system come with wires to hardwire the monitor?

Last edited by Wheelman; 04-22-2009 at 04:08 PM.
Old 04-23-2009, 12:14 PM
delirium is an unknown quantity at this point
I would like to join this GB, but does anyone know if this system will work with my iForged wheels?

Old 04-23-2009, 12:37 PM
Orange is doing Q&A on the gb site. He usually responds same day.

Old 04-24-2009, 08:34 AM
Wheelman is on a distinguished road
I see on the website that the TPMS display can be integrated into the DVD Navigation system. What unit is needed to do that?

Old 04-24-2009, 08:53 AM
Alcav5 is a jewel in the roughAlcav5 is a jewel in the roughAlcav5 is a jewel in the rough
VincentW, how do I / can I buy this kit now? Is it stock or is there a lead time? Will the price reflect the gb 10 - 49 price?

Thx

Old 04-25-2009, 04:16 AM
If you join the group buy, I believe Orange is giving people the option to complete their orders and have the kits shipped out with no wait. The minimum number of buyers has been met.

Originally Posted by Alcav5
VincentW, how do I / can I buy this kit now? Is it stock or is there a lead time? Will the price reflect the gb 10 - 49 price?

Thx

Old 04-25-2009, 05:55 AM
boss351 is just really niceboss351 is just really niceboss351 is just really niceboss351 is just really nice
If you join the group buy, I believe Orange is giving people the option to complete their orders and have the kits shipped out with no wait. The minimum number of buyers has been met.
Thats right, mine arrived yesterday.

Old 04-25-2009, 01:14 PM
adam699 Is a GOD !adam699 Is a GOD !adam699 Is a GOD !adam699 Is a GOD !adam699 Is a GOD !adam699 Is a GOD !adam699 Is a GOD !adam699 Is a GOD !adam699 Is a GOD !adam699 Is a GOD !adam699 Is a GOD !
We need to hit up Nigel because since the pricing is based on volume and by buyers he pretty much meant units, If we have someone buying more than 1 unit it should be counted towards the tiering.

Old 04-27-2009, 08:12 AM
Alcav5 is a jewel in the roughAlcav5 is a jewel in the roughAlcav5 is a jewel in the rough
Call me naive, but where was the option to order the product right away? I followed the links to join gb but ended up as a committed buyer. Where do I finalize a purchase... Maybe I should call them??
A

Old 04-27-2009, 08:15 AM
Originally Posted by Alcav5
Call me naive, but where was the option to order the product right away? I followed the links to join gb but ended up as a committed buyer. Where do I finalize a purchase... Maybe I should call them??
A
Just call him to complete the order. He gave everyone the option to either call and get it right away or wait until the next price tier.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Orange Electronic TPMS Retrofit System Group Buy