Group Buys This forum is for special group purchases offered by our 6speedonline sponsors. Join in on a group buy purchase, and save big!

Glistening Perfection Labor Day Car Care Promotion

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-03-2010, 09:24 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Glistening Perfection Labor Day Car Care Promotion

Here are some great deals on items you may have been waiting for and some items you may have never seen. We want to encourage everyone who's an enthusiast, to get out there, drive or ride your toys, and spend the few days of what's left this summer doing some R&R by detailing your toys.

CR Spotless Bundles

Package 1:

Package 2:

Package 3:

CR Technical Info:

Features:

* A water de-ionization system, not a water softener
* Removes ALL minerals and dissolved solids from the water
* Battery operated, in-line TDS meter to monitor the water quality in and out of the system
* Ergonomically designed cart with a padded handle
* Easy to refill resin or replace cartridges when needed
* Seven pattern garden hose nozzle with FLAT setting
* 4' inlet hose to attach to hose spigot

Benefits:

* Produces 100% pure, mineral-free de-ionized water
* Pure water evaporates without leaving any spots behind
* Know when it's time to change or refill the cartridges before spots appear
* Take it anywhere; easily rolls and maneuvers with one hand
* No need to send it back for regeneration
* Flat spray pattern restricts water flow and increases pressure
* Everything is supplied even the car shampoo and mitts!

System Requirements:

* Standard Garden Hose Bib
* Need to Restrict Water Flow to 4 Gallons Per Minute or Less with Supplied Nozzle on FLAT Pattern or Optional Pressure Washer

Expected Yield:

Input TDS Level Expected Yield (# of Gallons)

50 ppm............. 1600 gallons
100 ppm............. 800 gallons
200 ppm............. 400 gallons
400 ppm............. 200 gallons

Customer Testimonials:

Absolutely works. Can't live without it now. Also, get the Airmax dryer from Moe at Glistening Perfection. This two system process will eliminate drying, which will also cut down on the swirling potential from the hand drying. Highly recommended.

chardonet (6speedonline)

Grab a CR system from Moe - you won't be disappointed!

MidnighTT (6speedonline)

If you don't already have the CR system...you definitely need it...fantastic!!! I love mine!!!

TUUNER (6speedonline)

I also purchased a CRspotless, and some other products, from Moe some months ago. I got the same VIP treatment that you experienced. He's a pleasure to deal with. It's great to be able to speak with someone so knowledgeable and experienced. As far as the CRspotless, I concur, it works just as advertised. It's a great time and swirl mark saver.

Paladin (Rennlist)

I received the cr spotless from Moe on saturday. Used for the first time this afternoon. In a word...incredible.Even the windows are cleaner and require no wiping off after wash. Worth every penny. Moe was a pleasure to work with....had a delivery problem and Moe offered a free refill for my inconvenience. Even my wheels are shinier. I was doubtful at first but a friend if mine kept raving about it so I decided to try it. Im glad I did.

points (Rennlist)

Got mine today. Came home from C&C and it was sitting on my doorstep. Washed both cars in less time than I ususally spend on my 997 alone.

Well worth it!! Thanks Moe.

LeNoah (6speedonline)

Got mine last week and fired it up today in conjunction with a pressure washer for initial rinse and semi-final rinse and worked incredible. Just used an open hose for the last few seconds to "flood" and basically didn't really have to wipe anything down... Thanks again Moe

INSman (6speedonline)

We need a total of 10 packages to get these prices. Please put your name on the list and we'll PM you with further info. This promo will be an accumulation of two forums, so meeting the group buy minimum should be easy.

Other items on sale...simply use promo code LABOR2010 and save 15%

Sale ends 9/8/2010

Last edited by MoeMistry; 09-03-2010 at 09:27 AM.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:10 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
last day folks. minimum GB amount removed.

Here's the link to order:

http://www.glisteningperfectionstore...nd-Wash/Detail

Last edited by MoeMistry; 09-08-2010 at 04:18 PM.
Old 09-09-2010, 09:40 AM
INSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to behold
What does the Airmax dryer go for ??

Old 09-09-2010, 10:08 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by INSman
What does the Airmax dryer go for ??
PM sent