Go Back  6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource > The Marketplace > Group Buys
Reload this Page >

Torque Solution Dog Bones, Trans & Engine Mounts GROUP BUY!!!

Notices
Group Buys This forum is for special group purchases offered by our 6speedonline sponsors. Join in on a group buy purchase, and save big!

Torque Solution Dog Bones, Trans & Engine Mounts GROUP BUY!!!

Old 03-27-2013, 12:16 PM
Basic Sponsor
AWD Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeAWD Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeAWD Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeAWD Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeAWD Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeAWD Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeAWD Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeAWD Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeAWD Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeAWD Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeAWD Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Bobbyfali View Post
Transmission Inserts 129.00 SHIPPED

Are these to put inside the stock one and press out the stock ones?

So instead of purchasing 997 tranny mount, this replaces that mod by using you stock tranny mount saving you money?

Thanks

Bobby Ali

ba
That is correct.. press out your current bushing and install the urethane one.. Its better than the 997 rubber along with being cheaper also.. lifetime warranty..

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5244/5379038354_e179f368cd_z.jpg
  • 2008 Porsche 997 GT2
  • 2017 Hellcat Charger
Old 03-27-2013, 05:24 PM
Sharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud of
Mike what sort of combo price can you do for the toe links, dog bones and a set of the tranny mount inserts?
Thanks

Old 03-27-2013, 06:18 PM
Basic Sponsor
AWD Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeAWD Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeAWD Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeAWD Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeAWD Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeAWD Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeAWD Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeAWD Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeAWD Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeAWD Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeAWD Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
The best combo price I can do is what you see in this group buy. Combined or separate I brought down the prices the most I could. I can tell you the dog boned and toe links are going to be 3-4 weeks after these 5 are gone which looks like they are pretty much.

Engine and trans plenty in stock.

Old 03-28-2013, 10:49 AM
Banned
porka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant future
Guys - I have just made payment to AWD Motorsport for the Dog Bones & Toe Links

My paypal Payment stated the parts purchased to help AWD navigate - Make sure you list a shipping address too -

6speedonline Group Buy - User Name - Porka - Dog Bones & Toe Links

I have made the commitment - Please can the members signed up start making Payment and i will check you off the list -

Thanks Michael

Last edited by porka; 03-28-2013 at 10:57 AM.
Old 03-28-2013, 10:57 AM
Banned
porka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant future
Usernames for Dogbones
1.Porka - Payment Sent
2.ADAMSONS - Payment Sent
3.Johnnyb2016 - Payment Sent
4.nevert00fast - Payment Sent
5.Sharp - Payment Sent
6. West Coast - Payment Sent

Usernames for Engine Mounts

Usernames for Trans Mounts
1.ADAMSONS - Payment Sent
2.Onefastman1 - Street Version Inserts
3.Sharp - Payment Sent
Usernames for Rear Toe Links
1.Porka - Payment Sent
2.nevert00fast - Payment Sent
3.Reborn996 - Payment Sent
4.Neb - Payment Sent
5.Sharp - Payment Sent

Last edited by porka; 04-24-2013 at 09:37 AM.
Old 03-28-2013, 11:23 AM
Neb
Neb will become famous soon enough
Hi Mike,
Sign me up for a set of Rear Toe links, shipped to Canada. Will Paypal you tonight.

Thanks,

Old 03-28-2013, 11:33 AM
Basic Sponsor
Porka, I updated the OP with your same list.. I will mirror this list you made as often as possible..

• 2008 Porsche 997 GT2
  • 2017 Hellcat Charger
Old 03-28-2013, 04:22 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Neb View Post
Hi Mike,
Sign me up for a set of Rear Toe links, shipped to Canada. Will Paypal you tonight.

Thanks,
Your on the list - shoot me a pm when you have paid and i will update the thread! this Gb is kicking *** now!

Old 04-01-2013, 09:14 AM
Banned
We are nearly there guys... can you make payment to awd!

Old 04-01-2013, 09:23 AM
nevert00fast will become famous soon enoughnevert00fast will become famous soon enough
I sent payment last Friday for the dog bones and the toe links.

Old 04-01-2013, 10:56 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by nevert00fast View Post
I sent payment last Friday for the dog bones and the toe links.
Just updated the thread with this info -Thanks!

Just an FYi to other members.. the group buy does not have to stop at 5.. if you are intersted in the dog bones, toe links or trans mounts please let me know

Old 04-02-2013, 01:02 AM
johnnyb2016 is on a distinguished road
Are the transmission mounts suitable for a manual gearbox?

I've not managed to get under the car to see what it looks like.

Old 04-02-2013, 09:39 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by johnnyb2016 View Post
Are the transmission mounts suitable for a manual gearbox?

I've not managed to get under the car to see what it looks like.
Yes they are -

Old 04-02-2013, 10:59 AM
Basic Sponsor
Trans mounts fit all 996/997 manual, Tip, Turbo, Non Turbo..

• 2008 Porsche 997 GT2
  • 2017 Hellcat Charger
Old 04-03-2013, 07:59 AM
dysfunctional is on a distinguished road
Have a 2007 turbo tip...stock...use car for daily use and track days. Would dog bones and rear toe links help in handling ?

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Torque Solution Dog Bones, Trans & Engine Mounts GROUP BUY!!!

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.