Notices
GT3/GT2/GT Vendor Classifieds
Sponsored by:

HRE Monoblok - Lower Pricing

Old 11-20-2008, 12:26 PM
Former Vendor
WheelEnhancement has a brilliant futureWheelEnhancement has a brilliant futureWheelEnhancement has a brilliant futureWheelEnhancement has a brilliant futureWheelEnhancement has a brilliant futureWheelEnhancement has a brilliant futureWheelEnhancement has a brilliant futureWheelEnhancement has a brilliant futureWheelEnhancement has a brilliant futureWheelEnhancement has a brilliant futureWheelEnhancement has a brilliant future
HRE Monoblok - Lower Pricing

Wheel Enhancement is pleased to announce new, lower pricing for HRE Monoblok 1-piece forged wheels for all Porsche and BMW applications. This price reduction is effective immediately and will be in effect through December 31, 2008. The new pricing covers the P40, P41, P43 and P47 styles, in all standard finishes. All 19” wheel sets are now priced at $4,995.00, all 20” sets for Porsche narrow body applications and all BMW fitments are $5,395.00 and 20” sets for Porsche wide body applications are $5,495.00. Wheel Enhancement carries a large inventory of HRE Monoblok wheels in stock, please contact us if you have any questions or would like to place an order.

Attached Images      

Last edited by WheelEnhancement; 11-20-2008 at 05:50 PM.
Old 11-20-2008, 06:35 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
When did the P41 come out? Any pictures of this wheel on a 997?

Old 11-21-2008, 01:20 AM
Daytonaviolet is on a distinguished road
p41 looks hot

Old 11-21-2008, 01:41 AM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Daytonaviolet View Post
p41 looks hot
I was thinking the same but I want to see one on a GT3 first.

Old 11-21-2008, 01:47 AM
WyattH has a reputation beyond reputeWyattH has a reputation beyond reputeWyattH has a reputation beyond reputeWyattH has a reputation beyond reputeWyattH has a reputation beyond reputeWyattH has a reputation beyond reputeWyattH has a reputation beyond reputeWyattH has a reputation beyond reputeWyattH has a reputation beyond reputeWyattH has a reputation beyond reputeWyattH has a reputation beyond repute
On a GT3 i think P43 would look best.

I want to see a Black/Orange RS with black monoblocks with an orange pinstripe
OR
Black GT3 with PCCB and black monoblocks with a yellow pinstripe

Old 11-21-2008, 01:58 AM
Originally Posted by WyattH View Post
On a GT3 i think P43 would look best.

I want to see a Black/Orange RS with black monoblocks with an orange pinstripe
OR
Black GT3 with PCCB and black monoblocks with a yellow pinstripe

What about white GT3? Which wheel goes well with white pinstripe? A lot of people already have P40 and then P43. The P41 looks rare for now.