GT3/GT2/GT Vendor Classifieds
Sponsored by:

Titanium Wheel Bolts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 07:40 PM
Former Vendor
simon @ evosport will become famous soon enoughsimon @ evosport will become famous soon enough
Titanium Wheel Bolts

I am putting together an order for more Titanium Porsche wheel bolts for a few customers. If anyone is interested, please call, email or PM me ASAP. Price is $1,289/set.

And for those interested:
Stock bolt (each): 4.3 oz
Titanium bolt (each): 2.1 oz

Below are pics of the product we just intalled on a car:

Old 04-02-2009, 10:42 PM
OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !
Who does the Porsche crest center cap for Dymag wheels?

Old 04-02-2009, 10:52 PM
cnc
Awaiting Email Confirmation
cnc is an unknown quantity at this point
Can you get titanium studs and nuts, this would seem to be a much better solution, trackside, where weight and wheel changing have real significance?

Ti Bolts for daily driving seems like bling.

Old 04-03-2009, 09:49 AM
nick_usa has much to be proud ofnick_usa has much to be proud ofnick_usa has much to be proud ofnick_usa has much to be proud ofnick_usa has much to be proud ofnick_usa has much to be proud ofnick_usa has much to be proud ofnick_usa has much to be proud ofnick_usa has much to be proud ofnick_usa has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by OmahaGT
My OEM Caps fit my Dymags but I did specify that my wheels were made to take them. I do not know is the standard wheel center is the same size.

Old 04-03-2009, 09:50 AM
nick_usa has much to be proud ofnick_usa has much to be proud ofnick_usa has much to be proud ofnick_usa has much to be proud ofnick_usa has much to be proud ofnick_usa has much to be proud ofnick_usa has much to be proud ofnick_usa has much to be proud ofnick_usa has much to be proud ofnick_usa has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by simon @ evosport
I am putting together an order for more Titanium Porsche wheel bolts for a few customers. If anyone is interested, please call, email or PM me ASAP. Price is $1,289/set.

And for those interested:
Stock bolt (each): 4.3 oz
Titanium bolt (each): 2.1 oz

Below are pics of the product we just intalled on a car:

I think you will find that they are no longer able to make the lugs with the "PORSCHE" logo.

Old 04-03-2009, 10:26 AM
Former Vendor
simon @ evosport will become famous soon enoughsimon @ evosport will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by OmahaGT
You have to specify when you order the Dymags to drill the center to accept a factory cap.

Originally Posted by cnc
Can you get titanium studs and nuts, this would seem to be a much better solution, trackside, where weight and wheel changing have real significance?

Ti Bolts for daily driving seems like bling.
I agree that studs would be nice, but I'm not aware of anyone who makes them. These bolts are meant for a street car but I hardly think they're bling for the street any less than I think a carbon wheel is bling. Reducing unsprung weight for any car you enjoy driving on the road or at the track (including your "daily driving" street car) can have advantages. How much show versus go is all relative

Originally Posted by nick_usa
I think you will find that they are no longer able to make the lugs with the "PORSCHE" logo.
I have yet to confirm this, but it wouldn't surprise me at all.