Notices
GT3/GT2/GT Vendor Classifieds
Sponsored by:

Torque Solution Rear Toe Link Kit!! Introductory Pricing!!!!

Old 07-22-2011, 11:23 PM
mixedmac is on a distinguished road
still have these toe links? please PM me

Old 07-23-2011, 05:27 AM
deputydog95 has a reputation beyond reputedeputydog95 has a reputation beyond reputedeputydog95 has a reputation beyond reputedeputydog95 has a reputation beyond reputedeputydog95 has a reputation beyond reputedeputydog95 has a reputation beyond reputedeputydog95 has a reputation beyond reputedeputydog95 has a reputation beyond reputedeputydog95 has a reputation beyond reputedeputydog95 has a reputation beyond reputedeputydog95 has a reputation beyond repute
I got mine last weekend. Went with the FK ends. They'll probably last as long as I'm gonna keep this car anyway with the boots covering them. Beefy. Good product. I need to get an alignment soon so I'll have them installed at the same time.

Old 07-23-2011, 05:28 AM
deputydog95 has a reputation beyond reputedeputydog95 has a reputation beyond reputedeputydog95 has a reputation beyond reputedeputydog95 has a reputation beyond reputedeputydog95 has a reputation beyond reputedeputydog95 has a reputation beyond reputedeputydog95 has a reputation beyond reputedeputydog95 has a reputation beyond reputedeputydog95 has a reputation beyond reputedeputydog95 has a reputation beyond reputedeputydog95 has a reputation beyond repute
Double post on my part. Forgot I already posted that I got them. Sorry. Oh well. Bump for a good product from a good company

Old 07-23-2011, 05:47 PM
Basic Sponsor
AWD Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeAWD Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeAWD Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeAWD Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeAWD Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeAWD Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeAWD Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeAWD Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeAWD Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeAWD Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeAWD Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mdrums View Post
I will be picking up some this next Wednesday when I am down in Ft. Lauderdale on business....I'm hoping for the Aurora ball ends but I hear FK is reall good too so I might just go with the FK ball ends with boots.
Aurora has been really tough to get ahold of.. I know Eddie told me you were wanting those.. I would say though the FK will last longer than you will have the car if its just a DE / Street car.. If you ever have an issue i will replace the ends for you.. any questions let me know.. Thanks!!

Mike

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5244/5379038354_e179f368cd_z.jpg
  • 2008 Porsche 997 GT2
  • 2017 Hellcat Charger
Old 07-23-2011, 05:48 PM
Basic Sponsor
AWD Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeAWD Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeAWD Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeAWD Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeAWD Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeAWD Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeAWD Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeAWD Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeAWD Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeAWD Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeAWD Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zookie View Post
Intrested but how is the Brand's Products compare to RSS, GMG, ERP, AP, Tarret?

Boot Covers Included?

Also intrested in the Rear Dogbones
PM sent..

Thanks!!

Mike

• 2008 Porsche 997 GT2
  • 2017 Hellcat Charger
Old 07-23-2011, 05:50 PM
Basic Sponsor
Thanks for all the great feedback Andrew!!!!

Mike

• 2008 Porsche 997 GT2
  • 2017 Hellcat Charger
Old 07-23-2011, 06:03 PM
mdrums has a reputation beyond reputemdrums has a reputation beyond reputemdrums has a reputation beyond reputemdrums has a reputation beyond reputemdrums has a reputation beyond reputemdrums has a reputation beyond reputemdrums has a reputation beyond reputemdrums has a reputation beyond reputemdrums has a reputation beyond reputemdrums has a reputation beyond reputemdrums has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Aurora has been really tough to get ahold of.. I know Eddie told me you were wanting those.. I would say though the FK will last longer than you will have the car if its just a DE / Street car.. If you ever have an issue i will replace the ends for you.. any questions let me know.. Thanks!!

Mike
Ok I'll take the FK version. Thanks!

Old 07-24-2011, 06:57 AM
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
would say though the FK will last longer than you will have the car if its just a DE / Street car.. If you ever have an issue i will replace the ends for you.. any questions let me know.. Thanks!!

Mike
Now that's customer service! Much better than another company which will remain nameless who just offered to "sell me" another set of drop links when the first set they sold me snapped... Literally. in half.

Old 07-24-2011, 08:50 AM
The Greek is a splendid one to beholdThe Greek is a splendid one to beholdThe Greek is a splendid one to beholdThe Greek is a splendid one to beholdThe Greek is a splendid one to beholdThe Greek is a splendid one to beholdThe Greek is a splendid one to behold
Sorry if this question is stupid, but is there any advantage to tarrett from these toe links? If not, then I am in for sure....

Old 07-24-2011, 08:59 AM
mdrums has a reputation beyond reputemdrums has a reputation beyond reputemdrums has a reputation beyond reputemdrums has a reputation beyond reputemdrums has a reputation beyond reputemdrums has a reputation beyond reputemdrums has a reputation beyond reputemdrums has a reputation beyond reputemdrums has a reputation beyond reputemdrums has a reputation beyond reputemdrums has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by The Greek View Post
Sorry if this question is stupid, but is there any advantage to tarrett from these toe links? If not, then I am in for sure....
It is the rod ends that count...FK is good along with the Aurora. Google ball bearing compaby's or rod ends and you will see that there are a lot of manufactures that make the rod ends for all sorts of industry's.

Tarett, GMG, RSS, TRG, ERP and so on assemble these parts and are all pretty much the same thing.

You will need the Tarett Locking Plate for the rear toe links though.

Old 07-24-2011, 09:04 AM
Banned
M3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud of
Hi guys, I've been using the links on my car, and initially I thought I would need the toe lock, but I didn't.

@ Mike (drums) see you early next week.

Eddie.

Old 07-29-2011, 06:21 AM
Originally Posted by The Greek View Post
Similar product. Similar parts. Depends on who you want to do biz with. I would rather work with Eddie and Mike since the parts here are on par with their competitors, but I know the service is better.

I break one, I call them, they fix it. No problems. Try that with some of the other brands. Been down that road with drop links before. Don't want to mention the companies name but they basically said too bad, buy another complete set. That made me unhappy....

Old 07-29-2011, 07:22 AM
Zookie has a reputation beyond reputeZookie has a reputation beyond reputeZookie has a reputation beyond reputeZookie has a reputation beyond reputeZookie has a reputation beyond reputeZookie has a reputation beyond reputeZookie has a reputation beyond reputeZookie has a reputation beyond reputeZookie has a reputation beyond reputeZookie has a reputation beyond reputeZookie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by deputydog95 View Post
I break one, I call them, they fix it. No problems. Try that with some of the other brands. Been down that road with drop links before. Don't want to mention the companies name but they basically said too bad, buy another complete set. That made me unhappy....
sounds like Fabspeed lols :P PM Sent

Old 07-29-2011, 10:51 AM
Basic Sponsor
Thanks Andrew for the great feedback.. If we sell a product we stand behind it.. I have never left someone out in the dark because something broke.. Even if the customer has broken them installing a product incorrectly I have covered it more times than you want to know.

Mike

• 2008 Porsche 997 GT2
  • 2017 Hellcat Charger
Old 07-29-2011, 08:34 PM
Andrew did you get yours put on yet? I picked up mine on Wednesday...waiting to put on the car.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Quick Reply: Torque Solution Rear Toe Link Kit!! Introductory Pricing!!!!

Join 6SpeedOnline
Visit our Sponsors

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.