Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Teaser...Sold the 996 gt3 for a special "hardcore" 996 gt3

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-22-2010, 10:50 AM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Teaser...Sold the 996 gt3 for a special "hardcore" 996 gt3

You know, the one that was built with no interior and a dogbox and stuff

More pics to follow as soon as the car arrives...

Flying lizard built cup for grand am, 457 rwhp through a PMNA clubsport package (obv after grand am), 2580 lbs, and should run 1:55 or better at VIR... BRING IT ON!!!

EDIT: So the 2004 RSR spec engine is at 445 bhp...oh this is going to be fun...

MORE PICS ON PAGE 2!!!

Last edited by sechsgang; 06-13-2010 at 10:22 AM.
Old 05-22-2010, 11:07 AM
ZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud of
Congrats! Post more pics ASAP.

Old 05-22-2010, 11:16 AM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by ZAMIRZ
Congrats! Post more pics ASAP.
Trust me I will. Waiting for some from the previous owner, will obviously snap a few when I see it personally. This thing fwiw should hold its own against anything up until around a 2009-2010 cup...

Its got well set up trip adj. ohlins as well...so the thing can handle

Old 05-22-2010, 11:53 AM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
OH MY...congrats on such a sikk acquisition

Old 05-22-2010, 10:44 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
O
m
g

awesome!

Old 05-22-2010, 10:52 PM
Former Vendor
Wheel Studio is a splendid one to beholdWheel Studio is a splendid one to beholdWheel Studio is a splendid one to beholdWheel Studio is a splendid one to beholdWheel Studio is a splendid one to beholdWheel Studio is a splendid one to beholdWheel Studio is a splendid one to behold
Very very nice!!!!! In for more pictures!!

Old 05-23-2010, 09:09 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Sounds like you are going have a lot of fun!

Old 05-23-2010, 09:14 AM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
DREW!!!!!!!!

What's up buddy. I was loving the car when I saw it, loved it more when I saw that you posted it. When is the debut? Sign up for the PBOC event at VIR in July, I will be there!!!

Old 05-23-2010, 10:10 AM
Originally Posted by heavychevy
DREW!!!!!!!!

What's up buddy. I was loving the car when I saw it, loved it more when I saw that you posted it. When is the debut? Sign up for the PBOC event at VIR in July, I will be there!!!
That could be workable...and I def want to get that thing to VIR ASAP. How you been man???? And ya, the previous owner (who is an incredibly nice guy) really set this thing up to be a trackburner...im pumped man. You still rocking that turbo beast?

Old 05-23-2010, 10:35 AM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Wicked!

Old 05-23-2010, 10:48 AM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sechsgang
That could be workable...and I def want to get that thing to VIR ASAP. How you been man???? And ya, the previous owner (who is an incredibly nice guy) really set this thing up to be a trackburner...im pumped man. You still rocking that turbo beast?

Yeah, got some DF now . Still getting it setup, but it's going to be REAL fast when I do. Still trying to get lighter.

Old 05-23-2010, 11:13 AM
Originally Posted by heavychevy
Yeah, got some DF now . Still getting it setup, but it's going to be REAL fast when I do. Still trying to get lighter.
lol, how can that thing get lighter? I mean your going to have to run just the frame!

Old 05-23-2010, 11:18 AM
DD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud of
Congrats, bad@ss

Old 05-23-2010, 11:26 AM
Originally Posted by sammyrusso
Congrats, bad@ss
How do you like your '10 gt3? Its probably the only streetcar I actually thought was akin to a legitimate racecar other than the lotus exige. Sounds INSANE with that added displacement too.

Old 05-23-2010, 11:27 AM
torment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud of
Wow that is awesome.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Teaser...Sold the 996 gt3 for a special "hardcore" 996 gt3