Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

A few shots with updated paint and a new driver

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-30-2011, 11:37 PM
brim has a spectacular aura aboutbrim has a spectacular aura aboutbrim has a spectacular aura about
A few shots with updated paint and a new driver

So, I'm almost through the process of removing the red on my Riviera blue RS. This week I switched the mirrors in favor of the factory GT2 RS carbon units (thanks Suncoast - and yes they come in gloss). I also change the mirror bottoms, lipstick and winglets on the spoiler to match the car. Next week the wheels are getting done and I'll be a happy camper.

I think my daughter is going to miss the red, but she's just happy that she gets to drive every now and then

Old 07-30-2011, 11:51 PM
Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !
Beautiful car and beautiful baby girl, life is good.

Old 07-31-2011, 12:06 AM
drl
drl is a splendid one to beholddrl is a splendid one to beholddrl is a splendid one to beholddrl is a splendid one to beholddrl is a splendid one to beholddrl is a splendid one to beholddrl is a splendid one to behold
The red wasn't so bad, but I think what you've got cooking will be amazing! Please post pics when you are done. Can't wait to see it.

Old 07-31-2011, 10:16 AM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
I loved the red but I know I'm also gonna love the new mods.... It's that color, it can do no wrong

Old 07-31-2011, 12:43 PM
Misanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant future
I like it a lot with the red wheels and no decals! Love the mirrors too. Nice work

Old 07-31-2011, 08:18 PM
Born2Run is just really niceBorn2Run is just really niceBorn2Run is just really niceBorn2Run is just really niceBorn2Run is just really nice
The changes you have made so far look great Brian. Can't wait to see how it will look with the change in rim color...

Old 08-01-2011, 06:58 AM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond repute
She looks a little too young to be driving, does she have a permit yet? LoL

Love the color! The mirrors are a nice touch, well done!

Your #1 Source for Genuine Porsche Parts and Accessories on the Web!

Visit us at http://www.SuncoastParts.com
Call us at: 877-923-1700
Email us at: Parts@SuncoastParts.com

Follow us to stay connected:
Join Our Newsletter | Facebook
Old 08-02-2011, 07:20 AM
mjp911 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ynot
beautiful car and beautiful baby girl, life is good.
+100

Old 08-02-2011, 09:22 AM
Former Vendor
Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !
Evolving nicely Brian! -B

Old 08-02-2011, 09:28 AM
sanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud of
Wow! That's it.

Old 08-02-2011, 09:50 PM
brim has a spectacular aura aboutbrim has a spectacular aura aboutbrim has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by RSSbryan
Evolving nicely Brian! -B
Thanks B, I had a little help from my friends at RSS / Stuttgart Performance getting this guy all setup!

Old 08-13-2011, 09:31 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
What's really cool about his young driver is that her eyes match the car!

Here are a few new shots with my Scuderia

At the "shop"

Old 08-13-2011, 10:21 PM
sanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud of
What amazing cars you own. You have great taste.

Old 08-13-2011, 10:28 PM
news 4 u is infamous around these parts
The 2RS mirrors are a really nice touch. The FIs look fantastic on that Scud - it's like they were made for it.

Old 08-13-2011, 10:44 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sanchezdds
What amazing cars you own. You have great taste.
The Scuderia is mine and the GT3RS is Brim's. Just a small correction.

Originally Posted by news 4 u
The 2RS mirrors are a really nice touch. The FIs look fantastic on that Scud - it's like they were made for it.
I really do think so, that's why I got them.

Here are two more

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: A few shots with updated paint and a new driver