Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-22-2008, 12:33 AM
Banned
StephenTi is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by OldGuy
I love this version and I will NEVER SELL IT OR TRADE IT in

till the Mk II

Hey what's up OldGuy! Didn't know you got yourself an M Coupe. I've got one as well... it's fun as heck, isn't it!

As for you never selling or trading the 997 GT3... say that after that 998 GT3 comes out!

Old 02-22-2008, 11:33 AM
OldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Stephen I have the Z4Mcoupe for the wife and the X5 4.8is for the family and
the GT3 is for HAHAHAhahahha .........ME!!!

Just kidding the wife can drive too.

Old 02-22-2008, 11:37 AM
toadinlaw has much to be proud oftoadinlaw has much to be proud oftoadinlaw has much to be proud oftoadinlaw has much to be proud oftoadinlaw has much to be proud oftoadinlaw has much to be proud oftoadinlaw has much to be proud oftoadinlaw has much to be proud oftoadinlaw has much to be proud oftoadinlaw has much to be proud of
Stephen I have the Z4Mcoupe for the wife and the X5 4.8is for the family and
the GT3 is for HAHAHAhahahha .........ME!!!

Just kidding the wife can drive too.
Paul Do you trailer your car at all?
Frank.

Old 02-22-2008, 11:54 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by toadinlaw
Paul Do you trailer your car at all?
Frank.
I would highly doubt that, ask him his miles

Old 02-22-2008, 12:18 PM
OldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Frank I had a trailer for my 996 GT3 but when I hurt my back it was a mess to put
the car in the trailer then trailer to buttonwillow (100 miles away) or WIllow Springs (50 miles) so I sold my trailer and my Diesel. I just drive to the tracks now
IllM3 how did you know my milage??!!

I got 3, 050 miles on my car in one year.

Old 02-22-2008, 12:27 PM
toadinlaw has much to be proud oftoadinlaw has much to be proud oftoadinlaw has much to be proud oftoadinlaw has much to be proud oftoadinlaw has much to be proud oftoadinlaw has much to be proud oftoadinlaw has much to be proud oftoadinlaw has much to be proud oftoadinlaw has much to be proud oftoadinlaw has much to be proud of
Paul you are not alone on the mileage. i have 3000 miles on my car since August, however I have a good excuse. this #@%$ winter sucks. I am so ready to drive my car, i am half tempted to load it up and drive south. I would except it will still get salted as I have an open trailer.

Old 02-22-2008, 12:37 PM
Frank its almost snowing here in the high desert and we are going to the mountians today. I hope my X5 can handle the storm!!!!

Old 02-22-2008, 12:52 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Frank I had a trailer for my 996 GT3 but when I hurt my back it was a mess to put
the car in the trailer then trailer to buttonwillow (100 miles away) or WIllow Springs (50 miles) so I sold my trailer and my Diesel. I just drive to the tracks now
IllM3 how did you know my milage??!!

I got 3, 050 miles on my car in one year.
I thought I saw in one of Alex (Sharky's) threads you had like 12k or something on your car?!

Old 02-22-2008, 02:25 PM
thats Mooty!! LOL he is an animal!! 8000 of that is track miles too!!

Old 02-22-2008, 04:30 PM
ya where is Mooty, i have not seen him post latley, He must be Heel toeing as we speak.

Old 02-22-2008, 09:28 PM
He is around. He is on RL more than here. But Ralph you could be right he could be
at Leguna Seca or Thunder Hill!!