GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

GT3 option list ???

Old 09-17-2003, 07:10 AM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Question GT3 option list ???

Went to the configurator to build my GT3 for order and it's not offered. What do I do, use the same codes for carrera's for carbon package, alumun. dials ect??? I know the lowered seat is an option, but do they come with sport seats or are they an option too?? If anyone knows what options are available for the GT3, I would appreciate it. Thanks

Old 09-17-2003, 09:08 AM
KarlS is on a distinguished road
Go to Suncoast and download the GT3 order guide. All the codes and prices you need. You'll have to put in a spreadsheet yourself to add it all up because the Porsche Car Configurator won't help you.

www.suncoastporsche.com

Karl

Old 09-17-2003, 02:16 PM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Karl...