GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

2010 GT3 RS front fender flare added to another 997 possible?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-18-2010, 11:37 AM
eatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant future
Pm me with the price also please Justin. Thank you!

Old 08-18-2010, 11:55 AM
nizer is a name known to allnizer is a name known to allnizer is a name known to allnizer is a name known to allnizer is a name known to allnizer is a name known to all
Personally, I'd wait for the new GT2 RS carbon fender with integrated lip. Should be a bolt on change.

Old 08-18-2010, 12:14 PM
akshon is on a distinguished road
i ordered some from suncoast. Should be here soon. The fenders that need to be cut are flares for the CUP car. Cup car flares are way more agressive and you would need a 9.5" wheel most likely. 9" may work but you would need a very low offset or fat spacers. The RS fenders are just double sided taped on.

Old 08-18-2010, 12:33 PM
eatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by akshon
i ordered some from suncoast. Should be here soon. The fenders that need to be cut are flares for the CUP car. Cup car flares are way more agressive and you would need a 9.5" wheel most likely. 9" may work but you would need a very low offset or fat spacers. The RS fenders are just double sided taped on.
Do you think the front wheels would look too weak if spacers are not used ? Would they fit on a .2 GT3 RS front bumper?

Old 08-18-2010, 12:40 PM
mobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud of
.2 rs front bumper should have these already

Old 08-18-2010, 12:41 PM
Originally Posted by mobonic
.2 rs front bumper should have these already
Uhm sorry, I meant a .2 GT3 front bumper.

Old 08-18-2010, 12:47 PM
Former Vendor
Sales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by eatbreathdrive
Uhm sorry, I meant a .2 GT3 front bumper.
They will fit with perfectly. We initially tested these off the front end of a 997.2 GT3.

Old 08-18-2010, 12:49 PM
Originally Posted by Sales@Champion
They will fit with perfectly. We initially tested these off the front end of a 997.2 GT3.
Thank you! I'm planning on going to Paris soon, it may have to be shipped there, will let you know! Champion rocks, as always!

Old 08-18-2010, 12:56 PM
Misanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant future
Champion- Would you mind PMing me the cost of the fenders? Thank you

Old 08-18-2010, 01:03 PM
Former Vendor
Sales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to behold
All pms have been replied to.

Old 08-18-2010, 01:08 PM
sin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond repute
I saw the silver car yesterday at the dealership, never realized it... It looks awesome!

Old 08-18-2010, 01:40 PM
MartinD will become famous soon enough
It does look awesome - double sided tape is all it needs? No trimming?

Old 08-18-2010, 04:26 PM
GT2rainge is just really niceGT2rainge is just really niceGT2rainge is just really niceGT2rainge is just really nice
That looks great on the 997.1 gt3,how about fitment on a 996,gt2or3?

Old 08-18-2010, 05:43 PM
Banned
gt2urbo will become famous soon enoughgt2urbo will become famous soon enough
i did it to my car, and i run 18's 265 in the front and 335 in rear. thats yokahama slick sizes

Old 08-18-2010, 05:44 PM
Banned
gt2urbo will become famous soon enoughgt2urbo will become famous soon enough
i had my cup car fender cut down 1 inch in the front. although the gap gets a bit bigger. its easily remedied by lowering it hehe these pics were before i had the right size rims. and wasnt lowered

Attached Images   

Last edited by gt2urbo; 08-18-2010 at 05:48 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2010 GT3 RS front fender flare added to another 997 possible?