GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Insane custom-fab exhaust by BBI

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-19-2010, 02:10 PM
luiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Laguna_Dude
I think you can see it here. Top-right of photo. Thanks.
Yes that is the blue PRE cat sensor but RS cars have a POST cat sensor (black) that can be unplugged that is the one I need to know what happened.
Any idea?

Old 09-19-2010, 02:13 PM
Laguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond repute
I see two sensors in the photo. The second you can see after the cat on the top right. If I am mistaken, then I think Betim should help with this one.

Old 09-19-2010, 02:17 PM
luiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud of
You are right the big one is the Post connector and yes you use both since you have cats I am cat less so I will have to ask what to do TKS.

Old 09-19-2010, 04:11 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PJS
looks good
subscribed for vids and before and after dyno

any software?
+1, it would be interesting to see the before and after dyno charts.

Old 09-20-2010, 11:29 AM
D-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud of
Very nice looking exhaust work and dyno clip sounds wicked. Looks like a Cargraphic is for sale.

Old 09-20-2010, 12:12 PM
Laguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by D-UberCars
Very nice looking exhaust work and dyno clip sounds wicked. Looks like a Cargraphic is for sale.
Thank you. Cargraphic is already sold. The buyer got a steal of a deal!

Old 09-21-2010, 11:06 AM
Former Vendor
Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !
Hello all,

Thank you for the kind words.

We are still working on pricing. I will also have more pictures and vids soon. I will post some dyno sheets as well.

Old 09-26-2010, 05:11 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
Any updates regarding dyno results and dyno graphs?
Would love to see results, system design looked awesome.

Ranger

Old 09-27-2010, 01:54 PM
The Natural is a name known to allThe Natural is a name known to allThe Natural is a name known to allThe Natural is a name known to allThe Natural is a name known to allThe Natural is a name known to all
Good looking setup.

Old 09-27-2010, 03:28 PM
Mvez has a spectacular aura aboutMvez has a spectacular aura aboutMvez has a spectacular aura about
one badazz RS

Old 09-30-2010, 04:00 PM
Former Vendor
Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !
BBI GT3 Exhaust video

Here is a short vid that I made on my Iphone. Sorry if its not that great, but its the first one I have ever done...I build Engines and exhaust not vids
Please enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23tkZ21nxng

Old 09-30-2010, 04:35 PM
ed997tt is a splendid one to beholded997tt is a splendid one to beholded997tt is a splendid one to beholded997tt is a splendid one to beholded997tt is a splendid one to beholded997tt is a splendid one to beholded997tt is a splendid one to behold
Great work Betim! I also highly recommend BBI. Ed.

Old 09-30-2010, 07:16 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by ed997tt
Great work Betim! I also highly recommend BBI. Ed.
Thanks for the kind words Ed997TT. Hope the vid wasn't to corny

Old 09-30-2010, 07:20 PM
DD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud of
sounds amazing! nice work guys!!!! would love to see a chart too please

Old 09-30-2010, 07:23 PM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Nice work, Betim. Wish you could make the TT's sound like that

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Insane custom-fab exhaust by BBI