Go Back  6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource > Porsche (Present) > GT3/GT2
Reload this Page >

Who are you on 6SO? Let's connect on the 6SO Facebook Fanpage!

Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Old 10-30-2010, 12:17 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxsterGirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxsterGirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxsterGirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxsterGirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxsterGirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxsterGirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxsterGirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxsterGirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxsterGirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxsterGirlie01 has a reputation beyond repute

Who are you? Let's connect on the 6SO Facebook fanpage!
Hello Fellow 6speeders!

As most of you know, 6speedonline has a Facebook fan page, which I help administer. We have posted a thread on the page yesterday asking those that are interested to post up your name on Facebook and your 6speed name if you're interested in adding each other as friends on FB. That way, we can continue to connect with each other through the forum here as well as Facebook and the fanpage! I am Boxstergirlie01~~~~Jody Takagi. Please add up your info and we can all stay connected as fellow enthusiasts! Let's continue to make 6SO the best forum with the best members out there! A tight car community is the best car community!

If you haven't already done so, please check out the 6speed FB page! We are growing like crazy and we welcome you to post up your pictures, thoughts, opinions, and events on that page as well!

Thank you for being a loyal member of 6speedonline.com! Please "like" our FB fanpage and check us out on FB!

Here is the direct link!
http://www.facebook.com/#!/6speedonline

Old 02-21-2013, 11:12 PM
Dambrosiov is on a distinguished road
ok just tell me how to get connected to this fan page i am unable to get connected to it

Old 07-25-2016, 07:38 AM
KA 997TT has a reputation beyond reputeKA 997TT has a reputation beyond reputeKA 997TT has a reputation beyond reputeKA 997TT has a reputation beyond reputeKA 997TT has a reputation beyond reputeKA 997TT has a reputation beyond reputeKA 997TT has a reputation beyond reputeKA 997TT has a reputation beyond reputeKA 997TT has a reputation beyond reputeKA 997TT has a reputation beyond reputeKA 997TT has a reputation beyond repute
Same question, how do I connect?