GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

what exhaust 2 buy....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-10-2011, 10:31 AM
Former Vendor
Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Gotnem108
I have BBI on mine and couldn't be happier. Betim and Joey are very professional. The exhaust really open up the car. Great sound. Thanks guys.
Thanks for the kind words. We are glad you like your system. Lets get a few more sound clips up.

Old 11-10-2011, 11:22 AM
Former Vendor
ModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant future
We have access to Fabspeed, AWE, Remus, Akrapovic, B&B, Eisenmann, Supersprint, etc.
Let me know if anyone is interested or has any questions regarding any of these system and I would be happy to assist.

Best Regards,
Jason@ModBargains.com

Old 11-10-2011, 01:12 PM
Big Al has a spectacular aura aboutBig Al has a spectacular aura aboutBig Al has a spectacular aura about
I have the Sharkwerks center by-pass and its fine. But knowing what I know now, I would have gone with Mach Motorsports in Hollywood Florida. The owner Sebastian makes his own custom exhaust and it perhaps some the best sounding and functioning exhaust out there. Best part of it all he is local and priced very well. Several of my friends have his exhaust; I’ll be switching mine soon.

Old 11-10-2011, 03:30 PM
lopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to behold
maybe there should be a poll for this? seems to be very hard to choose

Old 11-10-2011, 03:53 PM
TYE
TYE will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Gotnem108
I have BBI on mine and couldn't be happier. Betim and Joey are very professional. The exhaust really open up the car. Great sound. Thanks guys.
I was never able to get anywhere with them on working out an exhaust for my GT3. Good guys and good company, but can be difficult to get ahold of and get things done.

Old 11-10-2011, 06:10 PM
Gotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by TYE
I was never able to get anywhere with them on working out an exhaust for my GT3. Good guys and good company, but can be difficult to get ahold of and get things done.
Sorry to hear that but I was able to get mine done in one day. They walk me through the process and I literally saw my exhaust being built from scratch and installed on the same day.

Tony

Old 11-10-2011, 07:50 PM
dezigns will become famous soon enoughdezigns will become famous soon enough
I just got the full GMG exhaust with headers, high flow cats, and center muffler bypass. It's nothing short of spectacular. Cup car sound without drone, loud but not obnoxious (coming from a guy who had cat AND muffler bypass on an older 911).

I'm very pleased, major props to Fabryce and the GMG crew.

Old 11-10-2011, 07:51 PM
MSRPorsche is on a distinguished road
Ran the AWE full system for about 6k mikes. It made a measureable power gain and had an incredible sound. Headers are a beautiful piece of work. Took it off the car when I decided to go back to more of a daily driver street set up. The car is now for sale and so is the AWE kit. Complete system with all parts/pieces in good condition although the mufflers need repair for a split seam/weld. I'm sorry if this post breaks any rules. I am a member, but don't hang out here very often. Ping me as appropriate if interested in the AWE kit or the car! (2008 GT3)

Old 11-10-2011, 08:37 PM
SuperDave is on a distinguished road
I've got the GMG center bypass and in sport mode on the track at full song it's music to my ears.

Old 11-11-2011, 08:07 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Make sure to check out the Fabspeed Supersport Setup. It uses our Side muffler bypass pipes with our center mini Maxflo Mufflers for an aggressive and deep sound, in addition to a power increase.
I put up videos of a few setups. The full exhaust setup, a car with the Headers with sport cars, side muffler bypass pipes and stock center muffler that a customer did. That also has a nice sound to it. Let me know if you have any questions and if anyone is interested, I can make you a nice member special on it.
thanks,

Full Package: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bkg0xy-y_Q

Headers with Sport Cats, Side Bypass pipes and stock Center Muffler: Customers Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjSKauywwQ8

Mini Maxflo Center Muffler with Stock 2ndary mufflers with Valves open:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqKAQczchUI

Old 11-11-2011, 08:15 AM
Big Al has a spectacular aura aboutBig Al has a spectacular aura aboutBig Al has a spectacular aura about
A lot of these product are the similar if not the same. When you remove all the mufflers how different could each system really be. I'm sure every company will tell you their's different and unique in some way. Bottom line for me so long as the work is top notch, I will ways do my best to support local shops. For me its Mach Motorsports in Hollywood Florida.

Old 11-11-2011, 08:16 AM
ZBOSS is a glorious beacon of lightZBOSS is a glorious beacon of lightZBOSS is a glorious beacon of lightZBOSS is a glorious beacon of lightZBOSS is a glorious beacon of lightZBOSS is a glorious beacon of light
This is the best sounding one by far
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDMLssANQAo

Old 11-11-2011, 10:28 AM
sanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ZBOSS
This is the best sounding one by far
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDMLssANQAo
Is that the center bypass? How is the price? This is wicked sound.

Old 11-11-2011, 10:58 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Old 11-15-2011, 06:52 AM
greygt3 is a name known to allgreygt3 is a name known to allgreygt3 is a name known to allgreygt3 is a name known to allgreygt3 is a name known to allgreygt3 is a name known to all
MSRPorsche you've got mail.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: what exhaust 2 buy....