GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

My 2015 GT3 order

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-22-2014, 09:50 PM
zotbot is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by OCTurbo
I noticed on your order that you don't have telephone module. Do you need that to have Bluetooth for your phone? I hope not, because I didn't include telephone module either (my gt3 arrives in march)
PCM will connect to a Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone.
You should be GTG iwth an modern smartphone.

Old 12-22-2014, 11:24 PM
OCTurbo is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by zotbot
PCM will connect to a Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone.
You should be GTG iwth an modern smartphone.
Cool, thanks!

Old 12-23-2014, 05:20 AM
seapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of light
The aux-BT will enable you to play things like spotify and pandora without using the USB in the glovebox. Car comes with a PCM manual to read whenever.
USB will charge your phone and enable you to use the aha app if you got online services option. I use a kenu airframe plus for my iPhone 6 plus. Right center vent covers just the corner of PCM screen. Still exploring. An advancement over PCM 2.1 and 3.0 for sure.
No radio delete for me. :-)

Old 12-23-2014, 11:49 AM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
Very nice car!

Congrats!!!

Old 12-23-2014, 12:21 PM
OCTurbo is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by seapar
The aux-BT will enable you to play things like spotify and pandora without using the USB in the glovebox. Car comes with a PCM manual to read whenever.
USB will charge your phone and enable you to use the aha app if you got online services option. I use a kenu airframe plus for my iPhone 6 plus. Right center vent covers just the corner of PCM screen. Still exploring. An advancement over PCM 2.1 and 3.0 for sure.
No radio delete for me. :-)
Thanks for the info. Does sound like a pretty big step up from previous PCM

Old 12-23-2014, 02:15 PM
seapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of light
No. Not really. Just did sound plus. But you can Sind almond to your favs by saving them to a jukebox Hard drive or USB stick

Old 12-23-2014, 02:16 PM
Sing along to your favs.

Old 12-23-2014, 09:06 PM
T911_GT3RS will become famous soon enough
Congrats! I agree. The wait is going to be the hardest part. Your GT3 will be beautiful!

Old 01-02-2015, 09:28 AM
Alan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond repute
Black with red accents will be stunning.

Old 01-05-2015, 10:21 PM
T911_GT3RS will become famous soon enough
It would have killed me to have gone through the wait! I salute you for having patience!

Old 02-22-2015, 12:42 PM
It is here!!!

Old 02-22-2015, 12:47 PM
stormeister is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by zotbot
It is here!!!
Nice!

Old 02-22-2015, 03:55 PM
fergie is just really nicefergie is just really nicefergie is just really nicefergie is just really nicefergie is just really nice
Congrats!! She's a beauty. Hope to see you on the road around Boston when the snow melts... sometime in May!

Old 02-22-2015, 04:11 PM
Thanks!

Just waiting on install of:
Xpel + clear markers + sharkworks pipe

And for the 6+ feet on snow to melt, lol...

Old 02-22-2015, 05:51 PM
Alan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations on the new car

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My 2015 GT3 order