GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

i want to replace my 2015 GT3 , need your advice

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-29-2015, 07:54 AM
RossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by '02996ttx50
well, thanks for that arbiter of verifiable and empirical "truth" vs anecdotal replies!

i see you admit my post(S) relative to the subject were at least anecdotal lol. and yet, you b*tch and appoint yourself the quantifier of my anecdotal quotient! dummy lol there's one in every room. please...stick it
The hostility and insults in your posts are flattering. I guess that's all you have left to add to this thread since you other posts added little to no value.

Old 03-29-2015, 09:02 AM
'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by RossL
The hostility and insults in your posts are flattering. I guess that's all you have left to add to this thread since you other posts added little to no value.
insulting to you would be your natural assumption given the thin grasp of understanding you possess. one confused is often insulted. it's a defense against being so completely out of line, that it preserves ones self image

in addition to the other things i said upthread, i also pointed him to tony schwartz THE OWNER at auto gallery, arguably the largest porsche dealership on the west coast, but certainly in LA.

you see that as "no value" but that calls into question your ability to discern "value" more than it does whether or not my contribution(s) were or might've been helpful or germane to the topic at hand. i was speaking with the OP, you felt the need to opine with pricing issues. i apologized to HIM!, to you i wouldn't give directions to a hospital.

you are sorely outmatched intellectually, and having nothing to justify your ad hominem attacks against me, you persist and are softly contentious is all.. truly. now, go away, and please leave me alone. i'll offer you that final word, won't read it, as it'll be more inconsequential drivel, unsubstantiated by anything other than the wanderings of your obviously feeble mind.

but, have a nice day *******.

Last edited by '02996ttx50; 03-29-2015 at 09:06 AM.
Old 03-29-2015, 10:01 AM
'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !
Pelo911,

Please forgive my squabbling in your thread with a fembot. It was only ever my intention to contribute some advice that might help you in your quest.

I allow fools to sidetrack me when, they only need to be ignored.

Again, mea culpa and best of luck in your quest. I still say the gt2 is the car, even if an RS is NO LONGER available in your price range.

Cheers.

Old 03-29-2015, 04:15 PM
RossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by '02996ttx50
insulting to you would be your natural assumption given the thin grasp of understanding you possess. one confused is often insulted. it's a defense against being so completely out of line, that it preserves ones self image

in addition to the other things i said upthread, i also pointed him to tony schwartz THE OWNER at auto gallery, arguably the largest porsche dealership on the west coast, but certainly in LA.

you see that as "no value" but that calls into question your ability to discern "value" more than it does whether or not my contribution(s) were or might've been helpful or germane to the topic at hand. i was speaking with the OP, you felt the need to opine with pricing issues. i apologized to HIM!, to you i wouldn't give directions to a hospital.

you are sorely outmatched intellectually, and having nothing to justify your ad hominem attacks against me, you persist and are softly contentious is all.. truly. now, go away, and please leave me alone. i'll offer you that final word, won't read it, as it'll be more inconsequential drivel, unsubstantiated by anything other than the wanderings of your obviously feeble mind.

but, have a nice day *******.
Be careful with big words. You might get caught not knowing the meaning again . Either way, your posts have added no value to OP as all you have done is attack my statement on him looking for a 200k or less car (trying to get this thread back on topic). Normally I don't feed trolls like you but this thread went downhill days ago, so now it's just fun watching your anger and forum rage cause you to fall apart and resort to personal attacks and insults.

Back on topic. Pelo911, a friend of mine picked up the BBi exhaust last week and hasn't stopped texting me about how much he enjoys it. I plan to order it Monday. You can't beat the price. I figure why not try it and if it doesn't work out I'll spend the larger sum on the Cargraphic or other option.

Old 03-29-2015, 08:17 PM
Nikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant future
C'mon guys, knock it off. Let's get back to bench racing the 991 GT3 and that $65,000 Dodge Viper TA!

Old 03-29-2015, 09:10 PM
BOXER12 is on a distinguished road
So Nikolas, that record setting TA was shod with lowly Corsa tires, did you mean to say it was running slicks? GT3 has better OEM tires, PSC2's, no doubt that contributes to it 'hitting above its weight', but don't you think its a bust that they can't run slicks?

Old 03-29-2015, 09:14 PM
Nikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by BOXER12
So Nikolas, that record setting TA was shod with lowly Corsa tires, did you mean to say it was running slicks? GT3 has better OEM tires, PSC2's, no doubt that contributes to it 'hitting above its weight', but don't you think its a bust that they can't run slicks?
I read somewhere it was on slicks. And yes it is a bust for the GT3. Have you seen the video of the RS beating that time? It's pretty crazy. All doesn't really matter, as my skills would never get it close anyway.

Old 03-29-2015, 09:35 PM
No, I would love to see it ^^^ So the RS has the LS record now? Wait, is the RS in production now or was it a test mule with slicks? Its a good thing if the RS can run slicks...I don't even know exactly, wow, imagine if you couldn't????

Old 03-29-2015, 09:43 PM
No, I would love to see it ^^^ So the RS has the LS record now? Wait, is the RS in production now or was it a test mule with slicks? Its a good thing if the RS can run slicks...I don't even know exactly, wow, imagine if you couldn't????
Unofficial record. Don't know if the new RS can. It's been discussed that it may have to do with the RWS.

Old 03-29-2015, 09:47 PM
Old 03-29-2015, 09:56 PM
Ah, is that the 997 RS 4.0? Wonder why that doesn't show up here: http://fastestlaps.com/tracks/laguna_seca.html Must be the tire issue? (My inet isn't working very well tonight..so I can't watch that video but I think I have seen it before...I thought you meant the new RS).

I don't think Porsche develops backwards, so the new RS should beat the old RS 4.0...at least on stock rubber.

Old 03-29-2015, 10:04 PM
Ah, is that the 997 RS 4.0? Wonder why that doesn't show up here: http://fastestlaps.com/tracks/laguna_seca.html Must be the tire issue? (My inet isn't working very well tonight..so I can't watch that video but I think I have seen it before...I thought you meant the new RS). I don't think Porsche develops backwards, so the new RS should beat the old RS 4.0...at least on stock rubber.
Yes that was the 997 RS 4.0. I haven't seen anything on the new RS, but one would presume it's quicker than the old 4.0, since the new GT3 is.

Old 03-29-2015, 11:04 PM
^^^R6 rubber..yup, that will give you 3 sec and keep you out of the record book

Old 03-30-2015, 04:50 AM
oufan2929 is on a distinguished road
Trying to get back on subject... You should consider a 997.1 GT2. Easily modified to make however much power you want! Won't depreciate. Well under budget. Rare rare rare... Would fit all of your mentioned requirements imo...

Otherwise Gen 5 viper...

Old 03-30-2015, 06:56 AM
Originally Posted by oufan2929
Trying to get back on subject... You should consider a 997.1 GT2. Easily modified to make however much power you want! Won't depreciate. Well under budget. Rare rare rare... Would fit all of your mentioned requirements imo...

Otherwise Gen 5 viper...
I thought of saying the GT2 as well but one thing that stumps me with that car is how rare it is yet it's still going down in value. I'm fairly new to Porsche but I don't understand why the GT2 being super rare isn't going up in value but the GT2RS and 993 turbos are.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: i want to replace my 2015 GT3 , need your advice