GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Vivid Racing : New APR GT3 Carbon Goodies Coming...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-20-2016, 09:45 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
These are ready to go from APR, who wants a set?! PM for forum member pricing

Old 01-20-2016, 08:55 PM
JesseRohr has much to be proud ofJesseRohr has much to be proud ofJesseRohr has much to be proud ofJesseRohr has much to be proud ofJesseRohr has much to be proud ofJesseRohr has much to be proud ofJesseRohr has much to be proud ofJesseRohr has much to be proud ofJesseRohr has much to be proud of
That front lip looks awesome to me. What's the weight vs OEM?

Old 01-21-2016, 09:13 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by JesseRohr
That front lip looks awesome to me. What's the weight vs OEM?
Not sure of the OEM weight, shipping weight for the front lip is 15lbs so somewhere around 10-12 lbs I would imagine. We can now tune 991 GT3 btw! If Dan hasn't told you already!

Old 01-21-2016, 05:06 PM
JesseRohr has much to be proud ofJesseRohr has much to be proud ofJesseRohr has much to be proud ofJesseRohr has much to be proud ofJesseRohr has much to be proud ofJesseRohr has much to be proud ofJesseRohr has much to be proud ofJesseRohr has much to be proud ofJesseRohr has much to be proud of
As soon as I figure out where the ECU is and how to remove it I'll send it your way.

Old 01-21-2016, 05:12 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by JesseRohr
As soon as I figure out where the ECU is and how to remove it I'll send it your way.
We are going to have a local gt3 in here (hopefully) next week and will more than likely have some pics to post of the process. Also installing an MBRP on it!

Old 01-25-2016, 10:45 AM
SpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by vividracing
Here are some teaser pictures to enjoy for now! Pricing and availability to be released soon!

-Front Air Dam
-Side Rocker Extensions

Please contact me directly for all pricing and technical inquiries. Find out the kind of deals that only Vivid Racing can offer.

Austin - 480.966.3040 x246 - austin@vividracing.com

Will the carbon on these parts match the carbon on the rear diffuser you sell with the Akropovic system?

Old 01-25-2016, 10:55 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by SpeeddemonC2
Will the carbon on these parts match the carbon on the rear diffuser you sell with the Akropovic system?
Probably not, if the Akra gt3 diffuser is the same carbon as the 991tt then it will not match. The APR parts will be gloss, the akrapovic is more matte.

-Austin