The Official HRE Wheels Photo Gallery for Porsche 991 GT3 - Page 2 - 6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

Go Back  6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource > Porsche (Present) > GT3/GT2
Reload this Page >

The Official HRE Wheels Photo Gallery for Porsche 991 GT3

GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2
Sponsored by:

The Official HRE Wheels Photo Gallery for Porsche 991 GT3

Old 02-23-2016, 11:20 AM
Platinum Sponsor
HRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JT9114S View Post
Exactly, 1 Polished, 2 Polished Outer with Grey Center, 3 All Black, 4 All Brushed Dark Clear (991 GT3 Center Lock)
I'll send you a Pm on this because not all the photos I have of those colors you're looking at are on GT3's.

Old 02-23-2016, 11:49 AM
JT9114S is a name known to allJT9114S is a name known to allJT9114S is a name known to allJT9114S is a name known to allJT9114S is a name known to allJT9114S is a name known to all
I like these. But after seeing the S101 I like those the best

Attached Images    
Old 03-03-2016, 12:29 PM
JT9114S is a name known to allJT9114S is a name known to allJT9114S is a name known to allJT9114S is a name known to allJT9114S is a name known to allJT9114S is a name known to all
Pictures of the S101 please

Old 03-07-2016, 10:43 AM
Platinum Sponsor
HRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JT9114S View Post
Pictures of the S101 please
I know you've been patiently waiting, my apologizes, we just returned from our trip to Akrapovic for the last week. Here's what you requested (I'll PM you this too)

Old 03-07-2016, 12:20 PM
Platinum Sponsor
Porsche GT3 with HRE P101 wheels in Gloss Black - ByDesign Motorsport

Thanks for checking out our gallery!

Old 03-07-2016, 01:43 PM
Originally Posted by HRE_Jurrian View Post
I know you've been patiently waiting, my apologizes, we just returned from our trip to Akrapovic for the last week. Here's what you requested (I'll PM you this too)

Thanks. Don't recall You saying anything about a trip, But I've been very busy myself So It's No Biggie

Originally Posted by HRE_Jurrian View Post
Porsche GT3 with HRE P101 wheels in Gloss Black - ByDesign Motorsport

Love to see that color in the S101

Old 03-16-2016, 11:48 AM
Platinum Sponsor
Porsche GT3 with HRE P107 Wheels in Satin Bronze

Old 03-23-2016, 11:22 AM
Platinum Sponsor
Porsche 991 GT3 with HRE S101 Wheels in Gloss Gold

Old 03-30-2016, 11:28 AM
Platinum Sponsor
If you haven't seen it already we did a set for a 991 GT3 CUP car with HRE R101 Wheels in Gloss Gold.

Old 04-06-2016, 01:29 PM
Platinum Sponsor
Porsche 991 GT3 with HRE P106 wheels in Brushed Titanium

Old 04-13-2016, 12:17 PM
Platinum Sponsor
Porsche GT3 with HRE RS102M Wheels in Polished

Old 04-19-2016, 12:39 PM
Platinum Sponsor
Porsche GT3 RS with HRE RC103 Wheels in Satin Black

Old 04-21-2016, 10:05 PM
trash.mind is on a distinguished road
Hi guys, Im new to the forum and recently purchased a Guards Red Gt3.
I'm thinking about getting a set of 20inch HRE Classic 300, and may someone fill me in with the correct offset and what tires size please. Btw, my car have the pccb brake. Thanks in advance!~

Old 04-22-2016, 09:25 AM
Platinum Sponsor
Originally Posted by trash.mind View Post
Hi guys, Im new to the forum and recently purchased a Guards Red Gt3.
I'm thinking about getting a set of 20inch HRE Classic 300, and may someone fill me in with the correct offset and what tires size please. Btw, my car have the pccb brake. Thanks in advance!~
When you buy our wheels you really don't need to know the correct offset, we have all that information stored at our facility here so there should be no worries about getting the perfect size, it comes that way right out of the box even if you just pick the wheel style, size and color. Feel free to reach out to me directly if you need any further assistance and I can help find you a dealer in your area as well

Old 05-04-2016, 12:52 PM
Platinum Sponsor
Porsche 991 GT3 with HRE P101 Wheels in Brushed Clear/Gloss Black - Two-Tone

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The Official HRE Wheels Photo Gallery for Porsche 991 GT3

Join 6SpeedOnline
Visit our Sponsors

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.