GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Who's ordering the 991 GT3.2??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-05-2017, 07:04 AM
tonybrasco is on a distinguished road
well i like the car , and i figure id pay 40 over now than 200k over in a year, when the same thing happens with it that happened with 911R

Old 10-05-2017, 09:39 AM
Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !
Do you really think a 991.2 GT3 will be selling for $200K over MSRP in a year???

Old 11-02-2017, 08:04 PM
rossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by tonybrasco
No one has got delivery yet of any manual.. I am paying 40k over, and my manual is estimated to come Jan 5th.. My friend is paying 25k over and is getting his in the beginning of Dec.. Anyone who is saying they are getting them at MSRP is most likely not getting one...I wish i would have found 25K over before i committed to 40k but the dealer i went to before wanted 75k over
Actually not true if you have a relationship with a dealer you should get a car at MSRP. Anyone late to the game not going to happen.

Old 11-02-2017, 10:03 PM
hionbusa is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by rossii
Actually not true if you have a relationship with a dealer you should get a car at MSRP. Anyone late to the game not going to happen.
Are you buying one at Msrp ?...

Old 11-03-2017, 09:53 PM
rossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by hionbusa
Are you buying one at Msrp ?...
Perhaps.....

Old 11-08-2017, 06:41 PM
GT32 is a glorious beacon of lightGT32 is a glorious beacon of lightGT32 is a glorious beacon of lightGT32 is a glorious beacon of lightGT32 is a glorious beacon of lightGT32 is a glorious beacon of light
I am awaiting my .2 gt3 in 3 weeks delivery with manual which i am purchasing at msrp.

Old 11-08-2017, 09:02 PM
JohnAMG will become famous soon enough
Spoke to my SA who I just bought Macan Turbo PP from about waitlist for a GT3. It will be roughly 2-3 years wait but maybe sooner and MSRP, no markup! I am going to get myself on the list soon.

John

Old 11-08-2017, 09:26 PM
PSTT07 is just really nicePSTT07 is just really nicePSTT07 is just really nicePSTT07 is just really nicePSTT07 is just really nice
Is Porsche too busy making profits from the quick movers to produce more GT3's? I am sure I missed the article that explains why there is limited supply?

It seems odd to be celebrating a purchase at MSRP and long waits for a car like this. Taking nothing away from this gem but it is a GT3 and is simply the next evolution. Just like the next iteration that will follow this.

Old 11-08-2017, 10:14 PM
terrence is a jewel in the roughterrence is a jewel in the roughterrence is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Fkim011
Hey guys,

This will be my first GT3 and I am extremely excited to spec the car out shortly.
I have some questions for the guys who already have GT3's or have owned them in the past especially the 991 GT3.1 version.

To the people who currently own the 991 GT3.1; will you guys be ordering the .2 so you can row your own gears? Or will you be keeping the .1?

How many of you guys actually put a good amount of mileage on these a year? 10k plus.

To the people who are going to order, PDK or Manual? I personally want to row my own gears but I know how stiff the clutch was on the previous generation. I am going to put 10-12k on it a year....
Clutch not hard at all. Feels like my 991.2 GTS.

Old 11-12-2017, 08:26 PM
Originally Posted by PSTT07
Is Porsche too busy making profits from the quick movers to produce more GT3's? I am sure I missed the article that explains why there is limited supply?

It seems odd to be celebrating a purchase at MSRP and long waits for a car like this. Taking nothing away from this gem but it is a GT3 and is simply the next evolution. Just like the next iteration that will follow this.
It comes down to production capacity. All 911's are built in Zuffenhausen which being retooled for Mission E. In the next 6-8 months there are going to be a shortage of all 911 model since they are trying to get out GT3's and the RS will go into production. Remember Porsche is not a mass volume car compared to BMW, Benz, Audi.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.