Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

**VIDEO**My UR Twin Turbo G caught messing w/ a Mustang

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-08-2010, 10:48 PM
Top Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud of
**VIDEO**My UR Twin Turbo G caught messing w/ a Mustang

A friend foud this video the other day and sent it to me. I was driving home from my shop a couple weeks ago and noticed a Mustang trying real hard to catch up to me. I didn't know they were videoing anything. I couldn't resist messing w/ them just a little.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9zIW4qJ91A

Old 01-08-2010, 11:33 PM
SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !
Haha!! Kyle, I don't know how many times I have to tell you this, but your car is the pinnacle of a all Gallardo's. LOVE IT!!

Old 01-09-2010, 08:19 AM
casper is just really nicecasper is just really nicecasper is just really nicecasper is just really nicecasper is just really nice
hahahaha too funny....

Old 01-09-2010, 08:30 AM
335_II is on a distinguished road
haha

Old 01-09-2010, 09:45 AM
Surfer is on a distinguished road
Chute on the back of a Lambo has to trip people out lol

Old 01-09-2010, 10:44 AM
SFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of light
HAHAHA "he won't touch me." Too friggen funny. I would definitely think the chute would be quite the deterrent to most people. Ever had an issue with law enforcement and that chute attracting attention?

Old 01-09-2010, 11:31 AM
wicked 7 is on a distinguished road
Love the chute - classic!

Old 01-09-2010, 12:21 PM
Top Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by SFdreamer
HAHAHA "he won't touch me." Too friggen funny. I would definitely think the chute would be quite the deterrent to most people. Ever had an issue with law enforcement and that chute attracting attention?
I love running the chute on the car. Law hasn't said anything. It still has the liscense plate in the rear w/ a relocation bracket, so it's visible. Actually, the law knows me real well. I live in a town large enough to have everything, but small enough to run into friends all the time. I actually had 2 sheriff cars pull into my house not long ago. They asked if they could see my garage. One of the officers wanted to show the other one my cars. My wife walks outside after seeing 2 cop cars in front of my garage and ask "what did he do now"? They were cool. You can never have too many officer friends.

Thanks again for the props. Just hearing the reaction of people, like the guys in the Mustang, is priceless.

Old 01-09-2010, 02:34 PM
Banned
jstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Top Gun Customz
I love running the chute on the car. Law hasn't said anything. It still has the liscense plate in the rear w/ a relocation bracket, so it's visible. Actually, the law knows me real well. I live in a town large enough to have everything, but small enough to run into friends all the time. I actually had 2 sheriff cars pull into my house not long ago. They asked if they could see my garage. One of the officers wanted to show the other one my cars. My wife walks outside after seeing 2 cop cars in front of my garage and ask "what did he do now"? They were cool. You can never have too many officer friends.

Thanks again for the props. Just hearing the reaction of people, like the guys in the Mustang, is priceless.

lol!!! you are the man!!! your car is out of this world!!!

Old 01-09-2010, 05:21 PM
casper is just really nicecasper is just really nicecasper is just really nicecasper is just really nicecasper is just really nice
reminds me of this video. haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXYCQhB1iCI

Old 01-09-2010, 06:09 PM
Banned
jstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by casper
reminds me of this video. haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXYCQhB1iCI
lol that vett was out of this world!!!!

Old 01-09-2010, 06:42 PM
ZZinger is just really niceZZinger is just really niceZZinger is just really niceZZinger is just really niceZZinger is just really nice
Love the chute, thats awesome! Turbos sound amazing,

Old 01-09-2010, 07:00 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
that's awesome...

the 'chute = priceless

Old 01-09-2010, 07:40 PM
Lotus907 is on a distinguished road
Referrring to the original video, point and squirt power at that speed is pretty impressive!

Old 01-09-2010, 08:27 PM
rbuisa is on a distinguished road
I am impressed. So much for my little 4S..........time to buy a lotto ticket

Even my wife enjoyed the Lambo vid.....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: **VIDEO**My UR Twin Turbo G caught messing w/ a Mustang