Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

'08 Balloon White Murciélago LP640, 21 images

Old 01-29-2010, 03:31 PM
notbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant future
Wink '08 Balloon White Murciélago LP640 Photoshoot - 21 images

Photographed in early November in south Louisiana for a private client.

Hope you dig 'em.

-Webb

//1.

//2.

//3.

//4.

//5.

//6.

//7.

//8.

//9.

//10.

//11.

//12.

//13.

//14.

//15.

//16.

//17.

//18.

//19.

//20.

//21.

Last edited by notbland; 01-29-2010 at 04:01 PM.
Old 01-29-2010, 03:36 PM
cshsia is on a distinguished road
wow, that was quite amazing. Sharing this link with my enthusiast buddies in the office.

Old 01-29-2010, 03:36 PM
2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute
Absolutely a thing of beauty! Nice photos, how long have you been doing this?

Old 01-29-2010, 03:40 PM
notbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by 2muchtime
Absolutely a thing of beauty! Nice photos, how long have you been doing this?
Four and a half years professionally, now. I specialize in the private market, so you generally won't see my work in magazines or the commercial sector, though I have done work for 0-60 Magazine in the past.

Thanks so much!

Old 01-29-2010, 03:41 PM
Originally Posted by cshsia
wow, that was quite amazing. Sharing this link with my enthusiast buddies in the office.
Haha, go right ahead! Let me know what they think.

Old 01-29-2010, 04:31 PM
Torn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud of
very amazing SHOTS man! I enjoy each and every angle of the shots! Keep up the amazing work.............. Gorgeous car

Old 01-29-2010, 04:55 PM
s14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to behold
Great shots again man

Old 01-29-2010, 04:56 PM
Originally Posted by s14roller
Great shots again man
Haha, and thank you, once more.

Old 01-29-2010, 05:22 PM
ON THE GRIND is on a distinguished road
Some of the best shots I've seen here... really high up there.

Old 01-29-2010, 06:08 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by cshsia
I did the same thing!

(I work at T. Rowe Price, by the way)

Old 01-29-2010, 07:43 PM
htran16 is on a distinguished road
probably the best photoshoot i have ever seen of the lp640. so where is this lambo located....in baton rouge, new orleans?? just spotted a yellow gallardo spyder with capristo wheels at the mall of louisiana 15 minutes ago.

Old 01-29-2010, 07:47 PM
Originally Posted by htran16
probably the best photoshoot i have ever seen of the lp640. so where is this lambo located....in baton rouge, new orleans?? just spotted a yellow gallardo spyder with capristo wheels at the mall of louisiana 15 minutes ago.
Not at liberty to say exactly where, but it resides north of the lake. That Spyder- was it an LP560? That's probably a BR car, if so.

I'm pumped you enjoy the set so much! Thanks!

Old 01-29-2010, 08:04 PM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
Damn that looks good, wow a job well done with the pics.....+1 rep....

Old 01-29-2010, 09:05 PM
str8-take is a splendid one to beholdstr8-take is a splendid one to beholdstr8-take is a splendid one to beholdstr8-take is a splendid one to beholdstr8-take is a splendid one to beholdstr8-take is a splendid one to beholdstr8-take is a splendid one to beholdstr8-take is a splendid one to behold
You know comments like "sick" and "awesome" get used A LOT on this site, but those words don't quite do justice to how cool those shots are. Thanks, now I can start obsessing about getting a camera now...quite inspiring. "Stop" and "understated" are my favorite ones and the interior ones are ridiculously cool too.

Old 01-29-2010, 09:13 PM
MSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond repute
now that is talent, great great shots!!! love the angles love the colors love the effects

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: '08 Balloon White Murciélago LP640, 21 images