Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

LMR TTG vs SW & Dallas (Sunday Nov 6 2011)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-07-2011, 11:52 AM
t2gallardo is a jewel in the rought2gallardo is a jewel in the rought2gallardo is a jewel in the rought2gallardo is a jewel in the rough
LMR TTG vs SW & Dallas (Sunday Nov 6 2011)

Gents,

Attended a big event this weekend Dallas vs Houston & a few others (airport runway). Here are the results.

Line up as follows: AKA TTviper
TTviper vs GT500
TTviper vs Hollywood
TTviper vs Fly
TTviper vs Viper
Wormy vs SW
Wormy vs Alky

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pUj_yU1nSw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG9tn38BVwc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbkukec7J90

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9ZJ6vxTykE

LMR TTG vs SW - side view - phone vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5FcVxlhPP8

Rear vid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COyY2DkfayA

SW - good races. 4th gear slipped...

P.S. I was a bit excited with the run vs SW while recording. lol...

Enjoy gents..

Last edited by t2gallardo; 11-07-2011 at 04:14 PM. Reason: add new video
Old 11-07-2011, 12:57 PM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Thanks for posting the videos, SW has clutch problems also.

Congrats to SW for winning the roll race event in his Underground Racing TT Superleggera! Props for everyone that went out to race their cars!Looks like a great event, hope to make it to the next one!

Old 11-07-2011, 01:12 PM
t2gallardo is a jewel in the rought2gallardo is a jewel in the rought2gallardo is a jewel in the rought2gallardo is a jewel in the rough
Yes I agree - Sunday was fun watching everyone blast their rides down the runway. Tag & SW had a good run.

All in all it was a great meet and I cant wait for the next one.

Old 11-07-2011, 01:17 PM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by t2gallardo
Yes I agree - Sunday was fun watching everyone blast their rides down the runway. Tag & SW had a good run.

All in all it was a great meet and I cant wait for the next one.

You have the video of the 2nd race between those Gallardos?

Old 11-07-2011, 01:19 PM
ZO6ER is on a distinguished road
Nice videos Joel. That Gallardo was MOVING!!! Congrats to SW. Alot of big hitters didn't make it but oh well...till next time.

Old 11-07-2011, 01:43 PM
Former Vendor
Worm Boy will become famous soon enoughWorm Boy will become famous soon enough
Had a blast this past weekend. 20-30 1000+hp cars going side by side all day was amazing to watch.

We had the G running strong all weekend. Only race I lost was to SW in his TT Superleggera. The clutch in our car will not hold over 1250/1300hp. I knew it would be a good race but unfortunately for me the clutch just slipped at 6300rpms to rev limiter in 4th gear allowing SW to come around me at the finish line. =(
I cannot take anything away from him, his car was definately on point all weekend. He has a very strong running car. I cant wait until the next event. We will make sure and have a new clutch in it by then.

Old 11-07-2011, 01:56 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Good videos guys!

Peter, where the hell were you?!?

Old 11-07-2011, 02:10 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Worm Boy

We had the G running strong all weekend. Only race I lost was to SW in his TT Superleggera. The clutch in our car will not hold over 1250/1300hp. I knew it would be a good race but unfortunately for me the clutch just slipped at 6300rpms to rev limiter in 4th gear allowing SW to come around me at the finish line. =(

, Didn't you guys race twice?

Old 11-07-2011, 02:17 PM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
is the LMR TTG an e-gear or 6spd?

Old 11-07-2011, 02:35 PM
category5 is just really nicecategory5 is just really nicecategory5 is just really nicecategory5 is just really nice
Originally Posted by Underground Racing
OK - now i REALLY want to see the second race.........

Old 11-07-2011, 02:45 PM
Originally Posted by Underground Racing
On the 2nd race SW took the hit and Wormy chased him. We dont have video of this run - but I'm sure we can reach out to the public and get them to post it.

I'll ask around - I'm sure Mullet has some connects where we can get this vid. : ) - If im not mistaken - SW won by a car length on the 2nd run.

We will get a new clutch and give him a call when ready.

SW thanks for the runs it was fun guys. Nice ride.

Old 11-07-2011, 02:47 PM
Originally Posted by DarrinB
is the LMR TTG an e-gear or 6spd?
Egear - and shifts great..

Old 11-07-2011, 02:58 PM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
is this a new event? looks like fun!

Old 11-07-2011, 03:01 PM
streetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond repute
Had a great time this weekend. My UGR SL ran flawlessly. I didn't do anything to this car since the TX2K11 meet except put fresh gas in it. I knew there were a few guys gunning for me and Kevin wanted me to send it up to him to put a new clutch in, but I said I would run it until the clutch went. I put 350 miles on my car at the TX meet and probably 50 runs that weekend, so needless to say, it's time for a new clutch. Although my car is capable of making a lot more power, I needed to stay in the 1050-1150 range otherwise it slips. My first "grudge race" was against LMR, I knew they wanted to run badly. Steven left on me about a car and a half and when I went into 4th I pulled right up next to him, you guys saw the rest. Our second race was in the eliminations, we both got a good start and I put some cars on him, funny, no video of that run yet. I was at about 70% on the boost controller. I ran Soroush's GT, Big blower and spray and took him down also. The rest of the cars I ran were not to close, but they were all good sports. The finals came down to me and Tag, I knew I had to be on my toes since Tag is a great driver and his Supra is fast as hell, he beat everyone he ran also. I cranked my boost up to 75%(about 1150) and we got a perfect start, side by side, I hit 3rd my car was spinning, hit 4th and it was going from side to side and I saw him come up to my door, pulled into 5th and pulled ahead of him. I cannot wait to see the video. I was talking to Tag today, he said he was all in as were most of the guys I ran. With a new clutch and more boost, I can should be able to pick up another 200-250 rwh. As soon as Steven is ready with his new clutch I will be glad to run or we can run our cars right now side by side to 200+ I think the longer we run, the worse it would be for them, my car has some top end..

Old 11-07-2011, 03:33 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Great vids, thanks for sharing...looks like A LOT of very fast cars.

Jamie, this was a private event and I was not invited to attend. Having said that, Mullet and a few others have urged that I come and hang out at one of their get togethers in Houston and I plan on doing that in the near future. This summer it was hot as hell and for a good portion of the summer my car was at UGR getting a full billet transmission. I'm sure that a "mullet get together" will include the fastest cars in Houston (including the LMR TTG and some other very fast cars) and in typical mullet fashion I'm sure there will be camera's galore.

Thanks,
Peter

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: LMR TTG vs SW & Dallas (Sunday Nov 6 2011)