Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Two more Underground Twin Turbo Gallardos headed to the west coast. PICTURES

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-31-2012, 11:10 AM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Exclamation Two more Underground Twin Turbo Gallardos headed to the west coast. PICTURES

Thought I would share some pictures of some Underground Racing TT Gallardos that have headed home.

This customer went with the stage 3 setup with the Motec ECU setup with boost by gear by John Reed Racing.

James went with the bolt on stage 1.5 with the Motec ECU with boost by gear.

Old 01-31-2012, 11:58 AM
BoulderGTR has a spectacular aura aboutBoulderGTR has a spectacular aura aboutBoulderGTR has a spectacular aura about
Very Nice!!! I am sure your clients are going to have a lot of fun with their new set ups.

Old 01-31-2012, 05:45 PM
kouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant future
Lucky owners! Congrats!

Old 01-31-2012, 05:57 PM
Ziscolp will become famous soon enough
Never been into the Yellow cars, but lately I'm really liking it.

Old 01-31-2012, 09:30 PM
RADIUS has a spectacular aura aboutRADIUS has a spectacular aura aboutRADIUS has a spectacular aura about
I have been following your builds for quite some time and all I can say is amazing!! It's great to see that you are a true perfectionist in an age where it's VERY hard to find. You guys have perfected the craft and I enjoy looking at each and everyone of your build photos. Thanks for sharing.