Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

2008 Gallardo carbon alcantara steering wheel re-finished

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-16-2012, 08:55 PM
Basic Sponsor
DCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond repute
2008 Gallardo carbon alcantara steering wheel re-finished

Since we always promote our service "Your Design, Our work"
Customer sent over this 2008 Lamborghini Gallardo carbon steering wheel for refinish.

Steering wheel received

Very common problem for Alcantara wheels, the texture was gone

detail instruction draw on the package

Also, the carbon had some scratches due to the usage, not a problem, lets fix it

Attached Images      
Old 07-16-2012, 09:01 PM
Basic Sponsor
DCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond repute
steering wheel refinished, ready to go

We followed the instruction and made this steering wheel with
- Perforated leather on sides
- Alcantara on top with silver band in the cener
- silver stitching all around
- polish the carbon and puff the scratches

The steering wheel is the only part you will hold it, touch it and see it all the time when you are driving, if you steering wheel has some blemish, let us fix it. You deserve a happy experience every time you drive your Lamborghini

Attached Images     
Old 07-17-2012, 11:31 AM
Malu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to behold
Did the customer decide on not getting the smooth leather from 10:00 to 2:00?

Old 07-17-2012, 12:42 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by Malu59RT
Did the customer decide on not getting the smooth leather from 10:00 to 2:00?
Wow, you really looked into every single picture
yes, customer sent an e-mail and changed his order!

Old 07-17-2012, 01:02 PM
Basic Sponsor
extra thick Gallardo steering wheel

Here are 2 more projects good to share
the cores were 2010 Gallardo wheels, we re-wrap the wheel with
1) NAPA leather and extra padding, Yellow band on top with yellow stitching

2) perforated leather all around with NAPA leather at the bottom, extra padding with silver band on top and dark blue stitching ( silver and blue is the color scheme of the customer's Gallardo)

Old 07-17-2012, 01:14 PM
Basic Sponsor
Italian tri-color stitching

We can also do this Italian tri-color stitching

Attached Images   
Old 07-17-2012, 01:39 PM
Malu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by DCTMOTORSPORTS
Wow, you really looked into every single picture
yes, customer sent an e-mail and changed his order!
I'm not a fan of perforated leather. I love alcantara and smooth leather, so I was looking forward to seeing it in the pics, and didn't notice it. If I was re-doing my wheel, I would go with extra extra thick padding and all black alcantara. My brother's M3 has the competition package and I love the thick padding.

Old 07-17-2012, 03:04 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by Malu59RT
I'm not a fan of perforated leather. I love alcantara and smooth leather, so I was looking forward to seeing it in the pics, and didn't notice it. If I was re-doing my wheel, I would go with extra extra thick padding and all black alcantara. My brother's M3 has the competition package and I love the thick padding.
so you are looking for something like this

Old 07-17-2012, 03:23 PM
Yes, but thicker, and no ring at the top, and orange stitching