Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

****Congrats to Gabe, KING of NEW YORK! ****

Old 10-19-2013, 12:49 PM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Exclamation ****Congrats to Gabe, KING of NEW YORK! ****

I have been getting updates all day from Pocono Raceway. Another big Shootout between the GTR's and the Underground Racing TT Gallardo's. Gabe in his Underground Racing TT Gallardo (street tires) went undefeated today including beating Eddie Bello's monster Porsche, twice! I know there has been a lot of talk in NY leading up to this event and it looks like Gabe ended it. Cant wait for videos! Congrats Gabe and Dave and thanks for representing Underground Racing strong today in your street cars.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Gabe_08TTGallardoSL_03_zps13914f61.jpg
Views:	1641
Size:	402.9 KB
ID:	291467  
Old 10-19-2013, 01:09 PM
jose_aventador will become famous soon enough
congratulations lol etapa 1r?

Old 10-19-2013, 01:12 PM
supranviper is a glorious beacon of lightsupranviper is a glorious beacon of lightsupranviper is a glorious beacon of lightsupranviper is a glorious beacon of lightsupranviper is a glorious beacon of lightsupranviper is a glorious beacon of light
QUOTE=EBELLO;3956002]You are absolutely right. Hopefully they'll bring stage 3, 4, 5, it doesn't matter...[/QUOTE]

1R,2R,3R,4R,5RRRRRR!! I guess it does matter!! LOL!!

Last edited by supranviper; 10-19-2013 at 01:30 PM.
Old 10-19-2013, 01:13 PM
SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	abxn7.gif
Views:	1773
Size:	494.6 KB
ID:	291468  
Old 10-19-2013, 01:13 PM
supranviper is a glorious beacon of lightsupranviper is a glorious beacon of lightsupranviper is a glorious beacon of lightsupranviper is a glorious beacon of lightsupranviper is a glorious beacon of lightsupranviper is a glorious beacon of light
Congrats Gabe...way to represent!!

Old 10-19-2013, 01:20 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Sheeeesh another event where a UGR car cleans up....this is getting exhausting. Would u guys let someone else win (kinda like you did Bello at TI)???? I kid I kid! Great job Gabe

Old 10-19-2013, 01:43 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Congrats UR and the owner of that Lambo. These Lambos are pretty impressive !

Old 10-19-2013, 02:32 PM
Duhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to all
Awesome win! Make me feel great about sending my 570 to UGR.

Can't wait to get my car back and start getting a few Ws around here at the events here.

Old 10-19-2013, 02:43 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
So are yellow UGR cars Eddie's kryptonite?

Old 10-19-2013, 02:46 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Congrats! Well done.

Old 10-19-2013, 04:46 PM
EBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to behold
it was an awesome event of testing. I defeated 1 of underground cars, the second race against underground was too close to tell. 1/2 of the people said I won, the other half said he won. My data logger recorder showed my RPM @ 8322. I hit 202 mph. I had to play catch up on that run. We waited for the second run and temperature dropped which was too cold for me. Spun the tires 2nd through 3rd, 3rd through 4th, if you want to call it a win, then fine, he won! Congratulations! I can't take that away from him. All and all it was for a great cause Cancer Awareness. Can't wait for the Texas invitational ;-) Hope Gabe shows up cause it is on! BTW, Gabe,you are a gentlemen. I had fun and learn a lot from this run.

Last edited by EBELLO; 10-19-2013 at 05:40 PM.
Old 10-19-2013, 05:07 PM
Sgt Insomnia is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by EBELLO
We waited for the second run and temperature dropped which was too cold for me. Spun the tires 2nd through 3rd, 3rd through 4th, if you want to call it a win, then fine, he won! Congratulations! I can't take that away from him.
Why would it not be called a win? Regardless of the temperature one car outperformed the other for the given conditions. If it were the other way round you would have said you won too.

Old 10-19-2013, 05:29 PM
SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by EBELLO
it was an awesome event of testing. I defeated 1 of Spun the tires 2nd through 3rd, 3rd through 4th, if you want to call it a win, then fine, he won! Congratulations!
Of course it's a win. What else would it be? When you won the 6-speed challenge event and Tag missed a shift, you won that race, right? ;-)

Old 10-19-2013, 05:31 PM
EBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to behold
It happened to underground at the TX invitational Against a Porsche 997. like i said congratulations UGR

Old 10-19-2013, 05:33 PM
See you in texas ugr

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ****Congrats to Gabe, KING of NEW YORK! ****