Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

****Congrats to Gabe, KING of NEW YORK! ****

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-19-2013, 05:41 PM
Banned
5star is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

Eddie in a race there is one winner and one loser and you lost now get the yellow stripe off you car.

Old 10-19-2013, 05:58 PM
Duhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to all
Never seen someone be such a sore loser. Sack up and take it lol

Old 10-19-2013, 07:18 PM
S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !
Eddie Below got his **** pushed in, could not have happened to a better person! All it takes is a standard "R" build. I guess is doesn't matter huh sport? "R1" threw "R5" can *** rape you. Now go wipe that yellow stripe off your car and quit crying!

God Bless...

Old 10-19-2013, 07:23 PM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by S-351
Eddie Below got his **** pushed in, could not have happened to a better person! All it takes is a standard "R" build. I guess is doesn't matter huh sport? "R1" threw "R5" can *** rape you. Now go wipe that yellow stripe off your car and quit crying!

God Bless...

Ah cmon bro, you boys were all over each other at the last event ,

Old 10-19-2013, 07:26 PM
Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by supranviper
QUOTE=EBELLO;3956002]You are absolutely right. Hopefully they'll bring stage 3, 4, 5, it doesn't matter...

1R,2R,3R,4R,5RRRRRR!! I guess it does matter!! LOL!![/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by SCvet00
Originally Posted by Sgt Insomnia
Why would it not be called a win? Regardless of the temperature one car outperformed the other for the given conditions. If it were the other way round you would have said you won too.
Originally Posted by SCvet00
Of course it's a win. What else would it be? When you won the 6-speed challenge event and Tag missed a shift, you won that race, right? ;-)
Originally Posted by Duhawks
Never seen someone be such a sore loser. Sack up and take it lol
Originally Posted by S-351

God Bless...

I have never seen such a bunch of tools before. I am tired of seeing these rich yahoos, that do NO work on their own cars, pay out of pocket for everyone else to do it and then just show up and just mis shift cause they drive their car 5 days out of the year. Its obvious if you didn't have money you would be nothing............

Unlike Eddie who is a gearhead, builds, tunes and masters the art of hardwork........and obviously calls it as he sees it and is honest.

Old 10-19-2013, 07:34 PM
LAMBO UR is just really niceLAMBO UR is just really niceLAMBO UR is just really niceLAMBO UR is just really nice
I would like to start off by thanking everyone who attending the event today at the Poconos Raceway to help raise money for Breast Cancer Research.

The Breast Cancer walk is tomorrow and our donation will be given on our behalf. Thank you Steve for bringing the money to them and for helping to make this event to successful!

We had a great day at the track and hope we can continue to help fight for this cause in the future!

I'd like to thank Eddie for the great race your a class act.

Thank you to all our friends for your generous donations.

Old 10-19-2013, 07:41 PM
supranviper is a glorious beacon of lightsupranviper is a glorious beacon of lightsupranviper is a glorious beacon of lightsupranviper is a glorious beacon of lightsupranviper is a glorious beacon of lightsupranviper is a glorious beacon of light
Wealth Manager what is your car again? I would like to race you also! STFU!!

I'm not rich and drive my Lambo! I would be more than happy to race you anytime!

I don't wrench on cars because I'm no good at it! ****ing you up I can do! So when and where? *******!!

Old 10-19-2013, 07:41 PM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
you fellas are cute

Old 10-19-2013, 07:42 PM
Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !
I saw one video and it looked like a close race? Was there another race with a worse outcome? I love both Lambo’s and P-cars, but it has become comical that when someone has one or two bad races in a day. Then people forget about the past races where Eddie beat multiple R packages. I mean this is racing you cant win them all, I know UGR builds the fastest lambo in the world no question there! But at TI there were excuses thrown everywhere for the losses, but as soon an Eddie has a loss he is a sore loser for explaining his side of the story. I am not saying he would have won I don’t know and I wasn’t there. Just because he lost to one doesn’t mean he is going to lose to them all.

Old 10-19-2013, 07:53 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Wealth Manager
1R,2R,3R,4R,5RRRRRR!! I guess it does matter!! LOL!!

I have never seen such a bunch of tools before. I am tired of seeing these rich yahoos, that do NO work on their own cars, pay out of pocket for everyone else to do it and then just show up and just mis shift cause they drive their car 5 days out of the year. Its obvious if you didn't have money you would be nothing............

Unlike Eddie who is a gearhead, builds, tunes and masters the art of hardwork........and obviously calls it as he sees it and is honest.
[/QUOTE]
Just an observation of the aforementioned rich tools you speak of .As i recall it at TI it was them(the rich tool Lambo guys) that let Eddie back in the event after he broke and was disqualified for not making the next round and missing two rounds of racing.I dont recall anybody else that was allowed to do that.I thought that was pretty classy as everybody wanted to see what eddies car could do.It came back to bite the UR competitors cause we all know what happened after.I wonder if others would have done the same?

Last edited by joetwint; 10-19-2013 at 08:30 PM.
Old 10-19-2013, 08:02 PM
w00zy is a splendid one to beholdw00zy is a splendid one to beholdw00zy is a splendid one to beholdw00zy is a splendid one to beholdw00zy is a splendid one to beholdw00zy is a splendid one to beholdw00zy is a splendid one to behold
I'm not rich and drive my Lambo!

Old 10-19-2013, 08:29 PM
Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !
Wealth Manager what is your car again? I would like to race you also! STFU!!

I'm not rich and drive my Lambo! I would be more than happy to race you anytime!

I don't wrench on cars because I'm no good at it! ****ing you up I can do! So when and where? *******!!

Your insecurities are showing.........

Old 10-19-2013, 08:33 PM
Basic Sponsor
Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !
First UGR car lost by 4-5 cars.

And on Gabe vs Eddie race the instant replay shows you are not the father......

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-10-19-22-28-01_zps3a6314f0.png
Views:	964
Size:	878.6 KB
ID:	291530   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG951871_zps98cf076e.png
Views:	950
Size:	415.2 KB
ID:	291531  
997TT SlowBerry - 205.0 mph 1/2 Mile WR Nov 2018, 9.7 @ 170 mph 1/4 Mile , 3.2 60-130 mph , 2.4 100-150 mph , 1420whp E85
ESMOTOR | DO88 | TPC DSC | SYVECS | COBB | IPD | KLINE | XONA | AMS | ID | ERP | SACHS | TURBOSMART | CSF | DODSON |
Old 10-19-2013, 08:39 PM

LOL..........

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	notthefather.gif
Views:	833
Size:	832.7 KB
ID:	291532  
Old 10-19-2013, 08:48 PM
AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !
Why the hell does everybody have to start **** when the people racing are getting along fine and making friends? Making idiotic generalizations about groups of owners and interpreting things in the worst way possible is pathetic. Eddie was stating what happened from his perspective. Kevin has done the same when he spun and lost to Stacey in the 6speed at TI. **** happens. The men racing are acting like stand up guys while the peanut gallery spouts nonsense.

Good runs Gabe, Good runs Eddie. Glad the weather cooperated.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ****Congrats to Gabe, KING of NEW YORK! ****