Lexus Forum for the Lexus LF-A, Lexus IS-F and other Lexus models

The FlowForm Sale Continues! - FF01/FF15 Wheels for your Lexus!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-20-2016, 09:06 AM
Former Vendor
HRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond repute
The FlowForm Sale Continues! - FF01/FF15 Wheels for your Lexus!

We are excited to announce that the FlowForm Wheels Winter Sale starts AGAIN today! Your opportunity to get a new set of the FF01/FF15 wheels has never been easier with the awesome savings that you'll receive from your local FlowForm Dealer. Act quickly though, inventory wont last for long!

Sale is applicable for All FlowForm FF15 Wheels for Lexus in all sizes, and some fitments of FF01 as well!

Make sure to ask your FlowForm dealer about the Winter Sales event now before it's too late!

Old 01-22-2016, 02:58 PM
Former Vendor
HRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond repute
Get in touch if you need to find a dealer in your area!

Old 02-02-2016, 09:27 AM
Former Vendor
Make sure to take advantage of the FlowForm sale and save 20%!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me

Old 02-09-2016, 09:57 AM
Former Vendor
The sale wont last forever! Make sure to get your set of Wheels on order!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me

Old 02-16-2016, 09:11 PM
johnnyreb is on a distinguished road
Decisions Decisions! I've never been a big fan of the Chrome OR anything with more than 5-8 spokes. I actually like the Black Chrome OEM wheels that came on the RCF's, though they Do have 10 spokes (still Easy to clean) But I Don't care for the other ones with like 20 spokes (just way too much work to clean).

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1633.JPG
Views:	96
Size:	2.53 MB
ID:	440424  

Last edited by johnnyreb; 02-16-2016 at 09:26 PM.
Old 02-17-2016, 09:02 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by johnnyreb
Decisions Decisions! I've never been a big fan of the Chrome OR anything with more than 5-8 spokes. I actually like the Black Chrome OEM wheels that came on the RCF's, though they Do have 10 spokes (still Easy to clean) But I Don't care for the other ones with like 20 spokes (just way too much work to clean).
Your RCF would look darn good with some FF15's! We did some renderings which I haven't posted yet, here are a few:

Hope that helps!

Old 02-25-2016, 02:26 PM
Former Vendor
Four more days until the 29th, the day that the 20% off sale is over!
Time is ticking!

Get in touch with me directly if you need any assistance with finding a dealer, or if you have any questions on the wheels!

Old 10-08-2016, 03:34 PM
BiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud ofBiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud ofBiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud ofBiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud ofBiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud ofBiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud ofBiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud ofBiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud ofBiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud of
black looks best on that ultrasonic blue mica 2.0